What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

Pats won yesterday so Dunkin gives a medium coffee for half price, I think. Cheapskates! Last year if the Pats won the coffee was free.
Not surprising those sorts of promotions can really screw businesses up. I remember reading about Dr Pepper offering to give out a free Dr Pepper if Metalica released Chinese Democracy by a certain year. Of course they did and it looked like it was going to cripple the company so they made it extremely difficult to claim the Dr Pepper.

Sounds really dumb making one for the most successful team over the last 15 years winning.

Not surprising those sorts of promotions can really screw businesses up. I remember reading about Dr Pepper offering to give out a free Dr Pepper if Metalica released Chinese Democracy by a certain year. Of course they did and it looked like it was going to cripple the company so they made it extremely difficult to claim the Dr Pepper.

Sounds really dumb making one for the most successful team over the last 15 years winning.
Apparently in 2016 Dunkin’ Donuts reportedly gave away 2.25 million free coffees through the playoffs following Patriots wins.

My "barista" didn't want to take my DD card this morning for the promotion because she said I could only get it if I brought in my iPad with the app. WTH! Then her manager yelled through to her that she just needs my card. Then she messed up my coffee and had to give me a new one. Sheesh.

I made my own spring rolls, did everything right, then put them in the oven, when they were done they were absolutely disgusting!! 😝. So i had weetabix instead.

This is why I stick with Dunkin' Donuts. Bought a caffe latte from Au Bon Pain. Bloody thing was lukewarm at most. So annoying. Cannot access the complaint form online, but have a call in to them. Is it so hard to produce a hot cup of coffee?

The Patriots lost yesterday so no reduced medium coffee today. Perhaps they’ll win on Thursday.

I've had chicken with salad. The salad is from mums vegetable patch in the garden, Lulu has been in there today digging it up! 😳