Guess the Movie

Tools    

The Producers

Albert Brooks & Armand Assante
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Unfaithfully yours

Mel Brooks and Natalie Kahn

Originally Posted by joshost
Unfaithfully yours

Mel Brooks and Natalie Kahn
I've never heard of Natalie Kahn before. Do you mean Madeline Kahn?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I've never heard of Natalie Kahn before. Do you mean Madeline Kahn?
No he's talking about Natalie Kahn, sister of Djinghis.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Michael Caine and Benny Hill

Maddie Kahn of course appears in many of Mel's movies, including three he has screentime in (Blazing Saddles, High Anxiety, History of the World Part I), one where he doesn't (Young Frankenstein), and they also both show up in The Muppet Movie

Caine & Benny Hill = (the original) The Italian Job

Dennis Hopper & Charles Bronson

The Indian Runner

Lili Taylor & Vincent D'Onofrio

Proof

Geoffrey Rush and Joaquin Phoenix

Quills

Kevin Bacon and Illeana Douglas

Originally Posted by Philmster
Quills

Kevin Bacon and Illeana Douglas
Stir of Echoes

David Bowie and Rob Mills

David Bowie has been in many films, including Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ (as Pontius Pilate), Nic Roeg's The Man Who Fell to Earth, Tony Scott's sexy vampire flick The Hunger and recently in a cameo as himself for the "walk-off" in Zoolander.

BUT, you actually hit it right on the head. It was indeed Labyrinth. So....

Yours is Bandits.

Jennifer Connelly & Charles Martin Smith

Originally Posted by Sleezy
Labrynth? That's the only Bowie flick I know of.

If I'm right:

Bruce Willis and Cate Blanchett
Yeah Sleezy, you are right. Oh and I am new too...nice to meet you!

Ooh...I knew that one without IMdB.

Class

Geoffrey Rush & Richard Roxburgh

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Ooh...I knew that one without IMdB.

Class

Geoffrey Rush & Richard Roxburgh
Little Bit of Soul

Goldie Hawn and Susan Sarandon