Who is your favorite Marvel character?

Tools    

I like everyone of them! Except Superman! I just dont like the guy.. yes he can fly, yes he got this laser beam firing from his eyes(just like Cyclops), yes he can hear you a thousand miles away, yes he's very strong, and yes he's immortal.. but whats the point of fighting Superman?

If I were one of the marvel characters I wouldn't even bother fighting Superman (I'll just let those moron super villains deal with him). It's just total non-sense and stupid and in vain!

So what about you? Would you?.... Kriptonite? Again, it's just total non-sense and stupid and in vain!

Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering
My Favorite Movie Trailers

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Superman's DC....

You want to post like me?
Take a wild guess.
(To future readers: at the time I wrote this I had a Deadpool avatar, which explains the slightly sarcastic comment above. Actually I don't understand why you have time to read this. Shouldn't you be off trying to establish the world as you know it from the zombie appocalypse?)

'Nuff said.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh snap, I forgot to post mine, but THIS explains my pick.

I'm a huge comicbook fan so it's hard for me to choose but here is a just a few of my favourites...

Jay
On Screen

A person is smart. People are dumb

I'm surprised no-ones mentioned Gambit before now maybe it's just me. I know he's nowhere near the strongest character, but the whole charming persona is his best feature. In my humble opinion, the Ragin' Cajun didn't get nearly enough screentime in the Wolverine flick

I think maybe Galactus. He has been poorly treated over the years, to make other characters like the FF look good. Next would be the old Thor under Kirby. Romita's Spider-Man (it made Ditko's Spider-Man look like rough drawings). The early Thing.

I really love Ironman, but my favorite is Spiderman

My favorite is Wolverine
just before the Movie X MEN.

i love cyclopes,because he is so adorable. he is my ideal man..

Iron Man!

I haven't read a comic since about 1992, but I was a huge Daredevil/Elektra/Kingpin/Bullseye fan back in the late 80's. I was able to "tolerate" the movie, but it could have been better. I've never been a DC man, but Batman is my favorite comic character of them all, just because he's so badass and "real", meaning he doesn't have a radar or spider-sense or heat vision, he's just a rich guy that works out a lot and takes it to the baddies (smart, too, not just a dumb jock).

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I love Spiderman but more so from the Animated Series from 1994. I really didn't take to the movies though, especially the second and third. It might have been because of Toby Maguire but I don't know, something just didn't fell right about it all. I might just need to give it another watch!