last episode of "NYPD Blue" airs tonight

Tools    

Time to say goodnight to Andy Sipowicz after eleven years on the TV beat.

In honor of the last episode of "NYPD Blue" airing tonight (ABC at 10pmEST with a retrospective celebration starting at 9pmEST), I'm posting a pics from one of the most glorious nude scenes ever broadcast on regular network television, in the pre-Janet Jackson nipplegate era. This kind of stuff was just a little footnote, but it was part of the series' reputation.

This is from a couple years back now, when the detective played by the lovely Charlotte Ross was accidentally walked in on in the bathroom by Andy's young son. She was completely nekkid' and after a couple amazing ass shots, she only covered her bush and massive knockers with her hands. Yowza. Thank you Steven Bochco! For so many years of a damn fine TV show, and for this beautiful memory...

Folks, the above aired at about 10:58pm one Tuesday night on ABC, the Disney-owned network! Who needs Skinemax?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That. Is. So. Damn. Sexy.

*gasp*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Never watched a single episode and now I question why...

By the by, the episode I posted stills of above with the lovely Charlotte Ross barely covering her bare loveliness is the exact piece that the FCC is fining them for, five years after the fact. This has been in the news the past week when the FCC leveled ABC with a $1.43-million fine. And yes, now those of you in the U.K. and the rest of the world may laugh heartily at our prudishness and the silly hypocrisy that a woman's bare ass is objectionable while eating a pig's rectum on "Fear Factor" or graphic scenes of torture on "24" or Billy O'Reilly's entire show are apparently fit for the airwaves. The FCC said that it had received thousands of complaints about the show; however, virtually all complaints about such content are usually generated by a single organization, wacko Brent Bozell's "Parents Television Council".

And in case those photos above aren't juicy enough,
is the scene on YouTube.

I think it's just pure bull crap to be fined over such petty nonsense. There is nothing wrong in showing a women's bare bottom. Parents complain about such stupid things (such as this topic), yet they let their children go off and do what the hell they wanna do.