Episode 1

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Got this today, and might I say, WOW. Very good 2 disc set. Included in the movie are scenes never before seen, with a commentary with Lucas and some of his cronies. An hour long documentary, ad campaign, teasers, trailers, and tv spots, and some other stuff.

Well worth it to buy.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

How'd you get it, thought it wasn't out til the 16th, ya got a hook-up or something?

Yeah, I didn't think Episode 1 was the greatest movie, but the DVD appears to be loaded enough to make it a worthwile buy.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's actually not that great of movie, I mean the effects were great, the sound, WOW, and then there's Jar Jar. In one of the scenes(added in) while they are in corasont(however you spell that)Jar Jar comments on how Queen Amidala is hot. LOL. I got a kick out of that, but that was only one scene. I didn't mess with the commentary only because I don't listen to those unless I want to know how a particular scene was done.

I haven't gotten to the second disc yet, but I mean the movie alone was mastered onto DVD very well.

Like fatediesel said, although it wasn't a great movie, the DVD is well worth buying. I mean it's a must for those wanting to get the complete set, but who knows. They might release a Complete Set once all the movies are out. With the way they market DVDs now, I wouldn't be surprised one bit.