Gift DVDs

Tools    

I was given a gift of DVDs:

1. Star Wars set: (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Phantom Menace)- all widescreen

2. Indiana Jones set (Raiders of the Lost Arc, Temple of Doom, Last Crusade)

3. Back to the Future Trilogy

I already had these. If anyone is interested they are yours- make an offer. All are original english langauge, no subtitles, region 1, dolby digital.

Hello Lawrence,

1) Please do not cross-post. In the future, choose the most appropriate forum to post your message in (in this case, it would be the Intermission Forum, or the DVD forum), and post in ONLY that forum. Please do not clutter up our forum with the same self-promotion 4 times over.

2) Blatant advertising of any kind of sale is frowned upon here, with rare exceptions...and this does not qualify. Please understand that, from our perspective, you have come out of nowhere and registered with what is, seemingly, only one notion: to sell something. The fact that you have no name here yet, and that your ONLY posts concern this sale, only make things worse.

I will allow this thread to remain open to A) serve as a warning to others, and B) give you a chance to reply if you want to. Anyway, if anyone is interested in these, please contact this person directly, rather than through these forums.

Consider this a friendly, but firm, warning.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
yeah, the brainiac that posted this isn't too bright if you ask me. I mean all three sets not even released yet, and WOW, someone already has them, what a coincedence.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

It's time like these when I wish I had access to a person's personal info...lol. 5 years and $250,000 for each disc might make a person rethink bootlegs.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Sorry,

I was unaware of the legalities. These are no longer for sale. I gave them to me nephew

Lawrence