Final Destination 2

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
For those of you have missed the trailer, I suggest you check it out somewhere online. It looks freaking awesome.

I loved the first one, back off snobby people who say it had bad acting etc, it was a damn fun movie. This one looks only to improve...any thoughts?

Yeah, the first movie was cool, I just hope that this sequel doesnt suck.

Follow the White Rabbit ...
Geez, Naisy, it doesn't take long to look yourself. Next time try Google

Here's a link to the official website anyway.

As for my opinion on the sequel. Hmmm ... not much to build on is there? The original was a fairly entertaining film, a good concept that could've been so much better. The movie never quite lived up to its intriguing premise, the increasingly convoluted series of deaths taking place towards the end of the film made it feel more like a live action version of Tom and Jerry! However to it's credit, the films portrayal of death was done well, trying to personify it would have been a very bad idea (after all who could ever surpass Bengt Eker in The Seventh Seal?) Also the death scenes are fairly inventive, however there isn't much more substance to it really, is there? I'm not sure where the sequel is going to take things and havn't really been following the progress of this one, but don't expect too much from it ...

first off....naisy?....just go to movies.yahoo.com and look up final destination 2 and there ye be...a list of everything you need...including trailers

second off...the first movie rocked...and the second just looks very pretty
let's just hope it lives up to the first
nuf said

My life isn't written very well.
Yeah this one has all the ingredients to be a franchise. I've just seen the rather clever coming attraction for part 2, and it looks similar to the original as far as its plot device.
But since the whole high school horror movie trend has become extinct, and the "Scream" series has ended, I'm glad they chose this story on which to elaborate.

I mean, can you imagine "Disturbing Behavior 2" or "Urban Legends 3" ?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
I didn't really like the first one. I think what really put me off was the Tony Todd bit in the morgue or whatever it was. He really didn't fit in. Why didn't the kids ask him how he knew all that stuff ?

Anyway I'll watch the sequel but only because I watch everything. Hmm...Final destination 2 ? It's like 'The Best Album In The World 2' kind of thing.. but anyway.

the original was well thought out and well written
that's what made it popular
upon asking why my non-movie-loving friend liked the movie i found that it was mostly because it was original
serial killers are fun and all but for people like my friends there they get tired of seeing them time and time again
hence....final destination

Originally posted by theshape82

upon asking why my non-movie-loving friend liked the movie i found that it was mostly because it was original
serial killers are fun and all but for people like my friends there they get tired of seeing them time and time again
hence....final destination

For me I just saw it was an easy plot line

Kids run about scared + unseeable force of death = Movie

I suppose this works though 'cause I watched it with friends and one of them liked it.

if you want to be blunt about it...then yeah that's what it was
but if you look at it in the light that it's a horror movie made for teens then you'll see that it was actually a great idea brought to life in the form of this movie

i cant wait to see this sequal.

I loved the first as it was different. Most of my friends jumped at every bit in the film..

I jumped once when that bus hit the girl...i flew out of my seat...they didn't and then they laughed..

i am hoping for more jumps and scares

bring it on....

Well then. I've seen the movie.

Did anyone feel they were just reliving the first one?

I really hope they don't bring out another one cause this one has already cheated death.

i saw that today its brilliant!

i thought it was very well done the way they tied in the doings of the first movie with the characters of the second
not to meantion that the death scenes were much more elaborate and very very cool :-D

Originally posted by theshape82
i thought it was very well done the way they tied in the doings of the first movie with the characters of the second
not to meantion that the death scenes were much more elaborate and very very cool :-D

If they didn't do this , the movie would be called Final Destination and not Final Destination 2.

Yes, it was very much like the original, only more gruesome. The movie was very 'cool'. It was interesting and just made you want to sit there and watch.

yeah it did
nuf said

I have not seen it yet, i almost refuse to. There is a scene of a triffic accident in that movie, well that scene is real. real people lost their lives, it happenned here in georgia not far from me. A traffic reporter shot that footage and sold himself out in order for a film to show real death. The family's of the dead have been upset and this is no better than faces of death or somthing like that. I loved the first movie but this is riculous.

Well since I havnt seen the film personally I am only going on what all the news media around here were saying. There is suppose to be a part or whatever that shows a mutiple car pileup. I am sure it wouldnt look ammature since has owns his own live truck and helicopter. At worst it would look like news footage. He lost several channels he was doing traffic reports for due to this.