Brad Garrett

Tools    

Everybody Love's Raymond's: Brad Garrett

I feel bad about all that crap going on about him in the media lately, but it's just your same old same old problems that seem to conspire with 'some' personalities reaction to being famous in this modern digital age.

I have not got the pleasure to see much of his stand up. But I have loved his played roles in his TV shows. One of my more influencing tv moment was seeing him on Jay Leno interview Garrett. His ability to make fun of himself was hilarious, almost inspiring. He seems able to take a negative awkward thing and turn it into innocent laughter.

What do you guys think about him?

Okay, I'm too much of a rook here to put the imdb link of him. (have to have at least 10 post to link something)

So I put him as my avatar so people who don't know him by name might wanna discuss.

So show some love. Anyone listen to his stand up? Is it worth looking to?

Alright well give me some response because I hate the youth of the community within imdb's boards and I need to favorite a good movie board. I'm hoping this is the one. So show me some community.

hey, i love brad garret. his stand-up is actually really good. he's make a great awards show host...maybe not the oscars, but he could probably pull off the emmys!