Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Tools    

Yes, it's part 3. Ice Age has decided to take another step in the series. After 2006's Ice Age: The Meltdown, Carlos Saldanha announced that he would be directing the new Ice Age movie. The film will be released in theaters worldwide on July 1, 2009.

CAST:
Ray Romano
Queen Latifah
Denis Leary
John Leguizamo
Seann William Scott
Josh Peck

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...teaser-trailer

I'm actually kind of excited for it I love the Ice Age movies!

Awesome!! This makes Ice Age 1 and 2 look very small..
I cant believe that Saldanha decided to make a no. 3!!

This will probally be the last Ice Age movie.. Because they are running out of ideas.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I wouldnt hold my breath as there is a Shrek goes forth, toy story 3, and madagascar 2 coming out so be prepared for them to do another it seems its the fashion at the mo.

This will probably be the last Ice Age movie.. Because they are running out of ideas.
That hasn't stopped them before. A franchise like this does not usually come to a halt until long after the writers run out of ideas.

That hasn't stopped them before. A franchise like this does not usually come to a halt until long after the writers run out of ideas.
Well, let me reword that. They are running out of time. In the film, the Ice Age doesn't really last as long as it did in real life.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My son is hyped for this movie as he enjoyed the first two. IMO I hope they stop making sequels to movies that I think arnet that great anyway. Spend the money in new ideas for films.

never even saw the second one...i dunno, the first one was alright, but these movies just reek of that middle-of-the-road family film mediocrity, like the shrek films. they make huge amounts of money, sure, but you can tell only about a 10th of the effort went into these, as opposed to say wall-e or finding nemo.

Just seen the trailers for this, i'm not a great fan of film sequals but this does look funny!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/ic...fthedinosaurs/
mermermer... panties on.

I loved the first one, the second was just meh, but this one???? It kinda is going nowhere with this franchise. I mean, it just seems (from the trailer) they are just making a new one... just to make a new one. The story sucks, it looks stupid and its even gonna be released in 3-D ?????? what kinda crap is that?

The most recent movie I've seen was the anticipated Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and it was one hell of a movie. It was really something you wouldn't regret spending out your mum and pup's hard-earned money, although a little guilt would not hurt you there. I went to see it with a female friend, and I'm still doubtful on whether she enjoyed this sick movie or did not. For one, she is a girl, and most girls would prefer Harry Potter over this kind of kids stuff. And two, she was keypadding her phone almost the entire time. Whether she liked the movie or not isn't really my problem, is it? So back to it.

The recent Ice Age movie series has no major retouch or drastic difference from the 2 previous ones other than the fact that the story revolves around dinosaurs and a land where lost dinosaurs have been living peacefully…or not. One obvious lack of common sense to carry on was seeing various species of dinosaurs from different eras living together. I mean come on, dinosaurs from Cretaceous period and those from Jurassic period being in one space eh? Not to mention species from the Ice Age mingling and messing around with species from the Dinosaur Age. But who really cares when you’re 8 or 12, right brother? I happen to encounter this kind of scene somewhere else, more specifically, an early issue of the X-Men comic book. There was this jungle guy named Ka-Zar who had been living with dinosaurs from, oh yes, different eras and Marvel Girl, Cyclops, Beast, Angel and Iceman were supposed to investigate on him or something like that. My point there isn’t there, but on the second to the next issue, where on Let’s Meet The X-Men section of the ish, the dumb fact of bringing together dinosaurs from different eras was highly criticized by readers. But then again, who really cares?

The movie trailer for ice age 3 was funny.. doesn't really tell the story. It was a cute children/family movie. Although I watched it with my girlfriend, we still enjoyed it overall