FINAL WARNING: SPOILERS!!!!!

So, I just saw Man of Steel, right? And I'm wondering through the whole thing "Isn't the entire basis of Lois Lane and Superman/Clark Kent's relationship that she doesn't know (at least for the greater first half) that they're the same person?". So I looked it up a little bit, just to see if I missed something, because I don't know the back story all that well. But I'm still confused. So that is my main issue with the movie, because it MAKES NO SENSE with the Superman storyline that not only does she meet him as Clark Kent acting with Superman ability, but she knows he's Superman before anyone else does. HUH? WHAT? Please can anyone explain why they would ever do that.

Other issues:

In the beginning, Jor-El and Zod are fighting, not only are they wearing these big bad armor suits except there's no face/head protection, but when they hit each other with big ass steel gloves on their faces seem unaffected! That's that **** I don't like.

Stone me for being politically correct, but I think it was too soon after 9/11 for some of those scenes of the invasion/attack on "Metropolis". Honestly, as one who lives near Manhattan, and grew up outside Manhattan, and though I wasn't there in the events, I sat in biology class smelling the death of the tragedy (literally), and able to imagine what it was like from the video footage, I think they should at least make it very publicly known that people who experienced it should not see the movie. There were multiple shots which were just not appropriate, and slay me all you want, but I caught feelings and I wasn't even there, so I can only imagine what kind of horror people who actually were downtown that day would experience if they go to see a movie with innocent intentions and have to be put through a PTSD nightmare. I seriously think they did it on purpose, to show certain things the way they did, all too familiar to the attacks, but not so much that it would make it seem purposeful. Don't even get me started.

I'm spent. I'll leave it on a happy note, if you get the quote.
"No, no, Mr. Superman no here."

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"