Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

The karma comment doesnt even make sense.

He's not even discussing Trump anyway and I cant recall the last time he did. He's just baiting the forum owner for a punch up.

So how;s the debate on the travel ban going - anyone here listening?
The judges asked tough questions to both attorneys. In this instance—unlike the original hearing in Washington State on the original ban—I thought the government’s lawyer defending the ban was superior to the attorney (I think from the ACLU) seeking to keep the injunction against the ban. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t bet that the government will win. It’s possible that President Trump will need a win in at least one appeals court in order to force the Supreme Court to hear it. Otherwise, they could duck it and leave the ban as unconstitutional.

Anyone who missed it and would like to hear the arguments (the recording seems to begin shortly after the arguments began) can listen here on PBS:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thanks for the update, Don.

Thanks for the update, Don.
You're welcome. I wanted to add that if Trump loses here (as he almost certainly will in the very liberal Ninth Circuit Appeals Court case) and the Supreme Court takes the case anyway, that’s an indication that there is a good chance they will overturn these rulings and rule the ban constitutional. But as I said, in the absence of a win for Trump in any appeals court, they might decline to take it leaving the ban on the ban as is. As is so often the case these days, I think it will all come down to Justice Kennedy. He is basically conservative but has a strong libertarian streak in him as evidenced by past decisions in which he broke with his conservative colleagues such as abortion and gay marriage.

I wonder why Yoda shifted the discussion and moved my shouts?

... It looks like he needed the comfort of his rep machine.

Funny you wonder that. I was wondering why you decided to pick a fight with Yoda in the board's playground. To make sure you got all our attention? And now that you have it, and we think you're full of it in this regard, you cry foul because the callout was taken to the appropriate place because.....rep?

The world is crossed up, it's really unfortunate, I'll just keep winning at everything I do

Nostromo is back. Yay. I missed you, man...like I miss my molar.

Haha I love how awful a network CNN is
But you have to agree it's pretty hilarious.

Ehhh, the way the Left controls the news media, entertainment industry, and education system is pretty Fascist imo

Ehhh, the way the Left controls the news media, entertainment industry, and education system is pretty Fascist imo

I think that was actually made by Jo Citizen after the Melania hand slap. went viral. Gee for someone who likes taking the piss out of Yoda with your photoshopping you sure have no sense of humour when it comes to the guy with the tiny t rex hands. Very sad.

Well, camouflauged around-the-clock Liberal Fascism isn't funny, yea

And again. I guess we know who wears the pants in that family

What's the story you're going for? Looks like a high-five

Like you're looking for something that isn't there, a microcosm of the Left's coverage of the man

I have no idea what you're babbling about this time, Nos.

I prefer your photoshopping. Makes more sense than your text.

So what is your fearless leader with the tiny hands going to say on climate change next week in your opinion?