Omni's Random Video Noise

→ in
Tools    

Added to the OP:

New Trope Lexicon:
Monogamy Syndrome: When the idea of polygamy triggers a possessive character to behave irrationally, often derailing the plot.
Overnight Romance: When characters spend less time developing a romantic relationship in-universe than the actual runtime of the movie.
Sad Chekov: When Chekhov's Gun is implied, but neglected.
Schindler's Twist: When a Bad Guy performs a plot-critical Heel-Face Turn without any warning or apparent provocation.

WELL, after that complete and utter CRAP, it's time to purge my brain of all the bad thoughts and watch something good. Let's watch something wholesome and family friendly.

Hentai Kamen
Superhero Erotic Comedy / Japanese / 2013

WHY'D I WATCH IT?
For the Action Movie Countdown.

I'm NOT a pervert!

WHAT'D I THINK? *SPOILERS*
"If I could wear the panties of the girl I love, I could gain power most unfathomable."

Egg Whites, Burgers, and Chicken, a scene that could not end fast enough.

If the concept is not enough to sell you on one of the most mercenary viewing experiences of your life, DON'T WATCH IT.

If, however, you're like me; a complete and total ****ing doofus, you'll get a few laughs.

Hentai Kamen is the origin story of the superhero, "Masked Pervert", a seemingly ordinary guy born of a dominatrix and a cop. One day a new student shows up at school and he becomes immediately smitten, but when she's instantly captured by Bad Guys, he accidentally finds himself wearing a pair of used panties on his face WHICH UNLOCKS HIS HIDDEN POTENTIAL FOR DELIVERING PERVERTED JUSTICE!

Read as: guy in little more than a thong pronouncing simmering heroic monolgues before delivering each and every enemy's face in swift collision with his crotch, invigorating his power to the tune of Michael Jackson shrieks.

It is just as ****ing insane as it sounds. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Soon enough, a gang of low-lifes hire an array of mundane thematic baddies such as Pleasant Man, Gay Man, and Slender-But-Fit Man to stop him, but it's not until a teacher steals away his crush's affection and becomes his imposter, ruining his good name in public and defeating Hentai Kamen is an overly drawn out Villain Monologue about how he's actually WAY MORE perverted than Hentai Kamen because he dares to wear panties on his face inside out in order to deny himself the smell he desires, for HUMILIATION GIVES HIM GREAT POWER.

And if you're even remotely versed in anime you know it can't possibly be over until Leading Lady Love Interest gifts Hentai Kamen the ultimate power, her own personal panties, FOR THE WORLD.

Seriously, this movie is ****ing stupid and even if you can tune in like I can, that's not going to stop that extraordinarily awkward moment where you realize you're watching two grown men with underwear on their faces having a crotch thrusting contest in a quiet empty gym.

Surprise your friends and show 'em this. Then you'll be "that guy".

Final Verdict:
[Pretty Good]
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	31SGD04EhdL.jpg
Views:	896
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	27135  

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
WELL, after that complete and utter CRAP, it's time to purge my brain of all the bad thoughts and watch something good. Let's watch something wholesome and family friendly.

Hentai Kamen
Superhero Erotic Comedy / Japanese / 2013

WHY'D I WATCH IT?
For the Action Movie Countdown.

I'm NOT a pervert!

WHAT'D I THINK? *SPOILERS*
post error

Final Verdict:
[Pretty Good]
Short, concise and to the point. I like it!

Originally Posted by Omnizoa
That was the best damn zombie movie I've ever seen.
I completely agree.

Omnizoa
Seriously, this movie is ****ing stupid and even if you can tune in like I can, that's not going to stop that extraordinarily awkward moment where you realize you're watching two grown men with underwear on their faces having a crotch thrusting contest in a quiet empty gym.
*Two minutes of quietly shaking with laughter because can't get air enough to produce sound*

Seriously though, you sould watch the church scene if nothing else.
*sigh* Fine.

*watches*

I'll admit it's pretty good, it explains how it got so much attention. It's the same hectic cinematography, but now it's got some choreography to match. Would make a decent highlight in most other action movies.

Keepin' my score, though. The movie just tastes altogether bitter and unfunny.

There's way worse then that in Return of the Living Dead.
True, though I don't remember much of the movie except Linea Quigley dancing naked on a grave...and then having her guts ripped out by zombies. So yeah, that would constitute more gore that Kingsman. Point to you, Omni.

Especially as she also comfirmes that to be the absolutley worst way she thought she could die. Cruel irony, thy name is zombie.

O holy crap, I just discovered...it got a sequel. Hentai Kamen got a sequel that released this year. May the madman in Borat's swimsuit have mercy on us all!

He also seems to have a female predecessor named Kekko Kamen who defends a school of children from being punished S&M style for infraction against the school's regulations.