THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I love Circus Peanuts. I also used to like Chocolate Babies, but the ones that are around now are totally different than the real ones made years ago.

I like these too

and

Yes, they are wonderful.
Lindt has some orange dark chocolate truffles.. my daughter loves them... I only like strawberry with my dark chocolate...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Lindt has some orange dark chocolate truffles.. my daughter loves them... I only like strawberry with my dark chocolate...

Godiva has some milk chocolate covered raspberry starfish that are awesome, but they're so expensive that I rarely buy them.

Godiva has some milk chocolate covered raspberry starfish that are awesome, but they're so expensive that I rarely buy them.
they closed our Godiva store....

Just here for the free donuts
HOLY S**T, THE LOCAL THEATER IS SHOWING ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST ON THE BIG SCREEN TONIGHT ONLY AND IT STARTS IN 30 MINS, GOTTA GO!!

Let the night air cool you off
Played a game of Scrabble with Swan. It was fun, but the site hosting the game is pretty bad. Anybody have any board games they want to play with me? I am bored, so break out the board. I'll play whatever. Even chess, which I am terrible at.

This is taking forever. There are 13 freaking discs I have to install. Just finished the third.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
they closed our Godiva store....

Every Christmas my dad sends me Esther Price chocolate covered Mikesell's potato chips. Both are Ohio companies and I can't get them here. They are sooo delicious. He and his wife are coming to Florida this year for Christmas and he promised to bring three boxes so that Chip and Tim can each have their own box and not eat all mine.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Every Christmas my dad sends me Esther Price chocolate covered Mikesell's potato chips. Both are Ohio companies and I can't get them here. They are sooo delicious. He and his wife are coming to Florida this year for Christmas and he promised to bring three boxes so that Chip and Tim can each have their own box and not eat all mine.

I was in a Target store a couple of days ago, and in the Christmas candy section, they have a bag of chocolate covered potato chips. I don't remember the brand name, and I didn't buy them because it was a small bag for something like $4, but you may want to check out Target if there's one near you.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I was in a Target store a couple of days ago, and in the Christmas candy section, they have a bag of chocolate covered potato chips. I don't remember the brand name, and I didn't buy them because it was a small bag for something like $4, but you may want to check out Target if there's one near you.
Thanks. Target sells Lay's chocolate covered chips, though. They are probably good, but Esther Price and Mikesell's are brands from my childhood so there is the nostalgia associated with those brands that make it extra special. It's something that I wouldn't want to have any other time of the year.

To me Christmas is chocolate covered chips from my dad. They wouldn't taste as good from anywhere or anyone else.

No mint chocolate chip ice cream in the house, so have to make due with vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup and M&M's. I'm like the ice cream MacGyver.