THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Double wait. Turns out they only want me to pay in order to remove ads. I have ABP, so they still don't know how the internet works. It looks like we can play on there if you register.

Gummy bears don't have hands. They have teeny tiny little paws.
do you know why I twist their little heads off?.......... its a way of expressing my Sadomasochistic side....

Is that why most people eat the ears off a chocolate bunny first?
I do..... and I bite the head off.....

You actually eat Peeps?? Gross...
I love peeps but dont eat them very often.. maybe one small box at Eastertime.... my daughter complains that the only candy I like is actual sugar.. which is somewhat true.... I dont eat things that I like all the time..... but I do like marshmellow and thats what peeps are.....

I enjoy Orange Slices and Circus Peanuts as well but rarely eat those... I dont turn down Button Candy or Pixie Sticks....

My mother bought old school candy so that is what I grew up eating... you ate what she bought or you did without.

Just here for the free donuts
What do you mean by orange slices? Like the chocolate oranges, because THOSE are amazing.

Just here for the free donuts
I like the Chocolate Covered Peeps.
For me, Peeps were a staple of Easter tradition but it was an unspoken rule that you did not actually eat them.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I love peeps but dont eat them very often.. maybe one small box at Eastertime.... my daughter complains that the only candy I like is actual sugar.. which is somewhat true.... I dont eat things that I like all the time..... but I do like marshmellow and thats what peeps are.....

I enjoy Orange Slices and Circus Peanuts as well but rarely eat those... I dont turn down Button Candy or Pixie Sticks....

My mother bought old school candy so that is what I grew up eating... you ate what she bought or you did without.

I love Circus Peanuts. I also used to like Chocolate Babies, but the ones that are around now are totally different than the real ones made years ago.