Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

How the Hell did we get here?
The level of disgust in our government has grown in leaps and bounds since the 2000 election. We were in a war we didn't need to be in, and after that president left office, the media machines have been nonstop diatribe since. Instead of distancing us from a political party, it distanced us from any belief in the competency of our government.

Ross Perot had a very real chance of winning way back when he ran, and I think would have been at least competent. With all thats happened since, the publics now willing to elect Trump.

Let the night air cool you off
The level of disgust in our government has grown in leaps and bounds since the 2000 election. We were in a war we didn't need to be in, and after that president left office, the media machines have been nonstop diatribe since. Instead of distancing us from a political party, it distanced us from any belief in the competency of our government.

Ross Perot had a very real chance of winning way back when he ran, and I think would have been at least competent. With all thats happened since, the publics now willing to elect Trump.
Yeah, yeah, yeah... but like... this is a big prank, right? Like, this can't actually happen, right? Please reassure me this won't happen; I am starting to get Trump Anxiety.

I live in Oklahoma, so I hear Trump supporters talk all the time. I talked to one the other day about Trump talking about "opening up libel laws." This person has told me that they don't like Obama because he doesn't treat the constitution with respect. I don't know how to respond to somebody who doesn't see the irony in what that person had just said. They just said that Donald "didn't mean it. It was just a threat."

But... I.. I don't even know. Another guy keeps telling me that the "Trump Train is on the tracks and that wall is going up."

I don't know. This is getting scary for me.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... but like... this is a big prank, right? Like, this can't actually happen, right? Please reassure me this won't happen; I am starting to get Trump Anxiety.

I live in Oklahoma, so I hear Trump supporters talk all the time. I talked to one the other day about Trump talking about "opening up libel laws." This person has told me that they don't like Obama because he doesn't treat the constitution with respect. I don't know how to respond to somebody who doesn't see the irony in what that person had just said. They just said that Donald "didn't mean it. It was just a threat."

But... I.. I don't even know. Another guy keeps telling me that the "Trump Train is on the tracks and that wall is going up."

I don't know. This is getting scary for me.
Yeah, that damn wall. What an idiot ass, if hes gonna build a wall then tear down the statue of liberty. To have both would be hypocrisy, or maybe the voting public really is too stupid to even know that.

How the Hell did we get here?
There was this noble idea that everyone shoudl vote regardless of his knowledge of thwe issues. Only 10% of people look at the issues, no surprise here.

There was this noble idea that everyone shoudl vote regardless of his knowledge. Only 10% of people look at the issues, no surprise here.
Good thing we're a republic and not a democracy

I'll just throw this out there... to work on top secret stuff you need to take a polygraph.
Meanwhile all these ******** go on national TV and lie to our faces - no polygraph in sight.

Republicans better pick Trump at their convention or white people will riot in the streets. I sure don\t want to see that. That would be like watching them dance.

When you try and strike him down, he becomes more powerful than you can possibly imagine

The worst part is that I respect some of these people (for other reasons obviously), so it's even more disconcerting for me.
Well they probably have good intentions like Trump thinks he does. What the presidency needs badly is a Harry Truman type, someone that is not afraid to be the bad guy for the greater good. Someone that will make the unpopular right decision. Problem is Trumps not capable or competent enough.

When you try and strike him down, he becomes more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Someone should put that inspiring music underneath him mocking a disabled man.

Someone should put that inspiring music underneath him mocking a disabled man.
Evidence?

First: are you suggesting that, if this guy "provoked" him, it would make it okay to mock his condition?

Second: no, he didn't. The reporter simply said he didn't recall anyone saying there were hundreds or thousands of people celebrating in New Jersey after 9/11. Trump's mad because he's said this happened, contrary to all available evidence.

Did the reporter take a shot at Donald to provoke this?
Sorry Nostro, but this is the problem with Trump, politics, social media, and our culture in general. We all think it is okay to act like an ass as long as we perceive someone else acts like an ass first, which spoiler alert, they always have. Consequently everyone runs around acting like an ass. It's infuriating. Look past Trump and to what is going on with the appointment of a Supreme Court justice right now. Everyone acts in a disingenuous manner because everyone else does or has. It will never stop until people decide to be the first one to act in an appropriate manner.

Sorry for the rant but it is my biggest pet peeve right now.

I'm not a political person, nor am I up on politics. I'm not a Trump fan, not a Clinton fan. I'm undecided.

I have a question for the Republican leaning posters here: if Trump gets the nomination will you support him? And most importantly if not, why?

To anyone: What is it about Trump's policies that rubs the Republicans the wrong way? I've heard him being called a non-Republican, I don't understand why?

I haven't followed the election process so I'm asking this sincerely. I'm not looking to debate anyone. I just want some opinions. Thanks.