The Others?

→ in
Tools    

Hey Everyone,

I don't see what all the hype is about for this movie? I didn't really enjoy it at all. I found it to be drawn out, slow and annoying at times. To a degree it's important to tease the audience and make them yearn to find out what is going on.

In the others, I found that I lost interest, and didn't really care to find out what was going on. I don't know why exactly, but the movie kinda ran outta steam about an hour into the story.

And when you do finally find out what the whole deal is with everyone, it's like....6th sense all over again.

What does everyone else think about this film? The acting was very well done, Kidman especially....but overall I wasn't impressed.

5/10

Steve

i didn't like it either. i don't know about anyone else, but pale children don't scare me. i thought it was slow, boring, and honestly, a waste of $8.75. i had expected better, but maybe i shouldn't have. with the exception of the sixth sense, which is what the others basically was just set in england 100 years earlier, i haven't seen a truly scary movie in years.