The Love & Heartbreak Song Tournament

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I'll drop out right now if you're gonna overemphasize lyrics over the overall effect of the song.
No. Don't drop out. Just to let you know I would vote for "Kiss" no matter what (just as long as it isn't against one of my songs ).

I'm not dropping out... although, I kinda hate that I'm doing another Song Tournament. But this one looks like it should be good.

I wonder if your nomination of "How Deep Is Your Love" will go a little further than mine did (it should've gone further, people! ).
While I love The Bee Gees work in Saturday Night Fever, I think their best music came prior.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
While I love The Bee Gees work in Saturday Night Fever, I think their best music came prior.
"How Deep Is Your Love" is one of my absolute favorite songs. And I love "More Than a Woman", but I think I would have to agree with you regarding their music before Saturday Night Fever.

Nah... Sorry, but I really am dropping out. Except for that electronica thing I'm doing that I hope ends soon... I don't really wanna do anymore Song Tournaments anytime soon. I just don't have the time right now to invest in them and I've already experienced the thrill of winning them a lot of times. Sorry.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Colour me "in" please Gbg.
Welcome Chyp. You're in.

Nah... Sorry, but I really am dropping out. Except for that electronica thing I'm doing that I hope ends soon... I don't really wanna do anymore Song Tournaments anytime soon. I just don't have the time right now to invest in them and I've already experienced the thrill of winning them a lot of times. Sorry.
Okay SC, You're out. (As much as I'd rather you join, I would also rather that you drop out now than in the middle of the tournament.)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
all my noms are in btw
Got them. Thanks.

I think I got everyone whose nominations are done updated into the first post. If I missed anyone, let me know, and if anyone changes any noms, let me know.

I'll be out most of the day tomorrow, but when I get back, I'll update everything, and then we'll see if we need to add any additional noms before we can start.

Master of My Domain
Every Breath You Take won a song tournament, so you might have to discard it, but that's up to GBG.

Gbg - just to let you know I switched out Billy Bragg for Rammstein and also Gretchen Peters for The Fureys And Davey Arthur in my noms.