Lucas Grabeel
Corbin Bleu
Monique Coleman
Bart Johnson
Olesya Rulin
Chris Warren Jr.
Ryne Sanborn

PLOT:
As seniors in high school ,Troy and Gabriella struggle with the idea of being separated from one another as college approaches. Along with the rest of the Wildcats, they stage a spring musical to address their experiences, hopes and fears about their future.

Trailer:
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...r-year/trailer

Opening in theaters on October 24, 2008

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I dont understand the hype of this rubbish, it is so annoying its every where. They are sucking this franchise dry, its horrible.

My sisiter will watch this movie approximately 7 and a half times.I will watch it once.

I'd love to be all hippocratic and all to stay in the cool guy club, but really I have no problem with saying I have about 4 HSM songs in one of my iTunes playlists.

Who watches the Watchbear?
God, stuff like this makes me miss old Disney movies.

Anyway... I'm surprised they waited until HSM3 to shove this nonsense on the big screen. Seems weird, doesn't it? First two movies are aired right on the Disney Channel/Direct to DVD, and it's the third that hits theaters? *shrug*

God, you just know that HSM3 isn't the end of the franchise, too. The fact I can already see a number of plots for HSM4 (or would it be College Musical? :P assuming they follow the same set of characters, of course) just disturbs me muchly. Boooo.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Theses are so bad why the hell are they even wasting money on making the same rubbish over and over again. They are just cashing in like most of Hollywood!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The bad thing is my wife is saying she wouldnt mind seeing these films, I have said "They are not coming in my house!" I cannot stand these films I havent seen them and im NEVER going to watch this rubbish ever.

Normally I will give anything ago but these are badly writen, have annoying people singing about poop all the time. Definatly not interested in this at all!

I cant stand them either, the trailers are enough to make me vomit