Same character, different actor

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Okay I SWEAR I searched for this first.

Do you ever watch a movie that most readily sucked, and upon watching it, think, "Man, this movie would have been so much better if this character had been played by ______________ instead!"

Sometimes when I watch a movie that didn't quite sit with me well, I find myself saying that in my head. Like, I could have casted this much much better. So, are there any movies you have seen where you thought the same thing?

I myself would have much rather seen the new Catwoman played by Angelina Jolie instead of Halle Berry. Jolie looks much more like a cat than Berry does. Not that it probably wouldn't have sucked anyway!

The Matrix would have been better if someone like Christian Bale had played Neo. You know, somebody who can actually act.

Randomly visiting for now
no not really. I think that I probably could think of a better actor/actress now, but during the movie I judge it on how it is. Bad/good acting that's just how it for me

when i first saw hugh jackman as wolverine in x-men, i suddenly got to thinking about dougray scott who was supposed to play him originally and i thought it might have been better with him in it...then i saw it again and thought...nah...

i find myself doing that also but, not as much because some movies even diff. actors/actresses cant help them

Any movie with our Nicole in, I think our Cate would be better.

Colin Farrell would have been much better than Leonardo DiCaprio in Gangs of New York, and not just in terms of the accent.

I always wish Robert De Niro played Sal in Do The Right Thing, like Lee wanted him to in the first place.

And it would have been so cool if Eastwood, Van Cleef and Wallach played the three men waiting at the trainstation in Once Upon A Time In The West.

I also always wonder what it would have been like if De Niro got the part of Sonny in The Godfather instead of James Caan. And if Marlon Brando played the younger Vito Corleone in Part II. It might have been better. But then again, it might not have.

I think Jason Bourne should definitely have been played by a better actor, someone who can act and looks accetable. Someone like Christian Bale, Clive Owen (though he was great in his role there too) or Ewan McGregor.

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
"Man, Revenge of the Sith would have been so much better if Anakin had been played by Leonardo DiCaprio instead!"

Remeber when he was rumored to play Anakin and everyone aws like "Oh no!"

Damn, I wish he played Anakin

i was watching Wyatt Earp and Tombstone

and Val Kilmer was better than Quaid in playing Doc Holiday

Welcome to the human race...
Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
And it would have been so cool if Eastwood, Van Cleef and Wallach played the three men waiting at the trainstation in Once Upon A Time In The West.
Hear, hear.

I also wanted to see De Niro as Hannibal Lecter and Pacino as Han Solo.

District B13
River Phoenix substituted for Dicaprio in Titanic.

www.forumninja.com
Rachel McAdams instead of Jennifer Connelly in Dark Water.

Devon Sawa instead of Hayden Christiansen in EP II-III (not that Sawa is such a good actor, but he was rumored for the role at one time).

ANYONE instead of Ben Affleck in Daredevil.

I always wanted someone other than JLO to play in The Wedding Planner. It was a cute flick and she gave nothing to it. I would have rather seen Jennifer Aniston in the role.