The Official WWE Wrestling Thread. All Things Pro Wrestling.

Tools    

I know there's a chance all this goes up in flames but I haven't been this excited for raw in years. These next four months to Mania could be so good with the guys involved.

WWE Reportedly Tapes New ‘WWE Speed’ Concept Before Smackdown
https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-t...ept-smackdown/

I know there's a chance all this goes up in flames but I haven't been this excited for raw in years. These next four months to Mania could be so good with the guys involved.
This aged well enough.

NJPW New Beginning In Sapporo Results 2.24.24
WARNING: spoilers below

* Frontier Zone: Toru Yano & Tomoya def. Katsuya Murashima & Tomoaki Honma

* Boltin Oleg, YOH, Togi Makabe, El Desperado & Shota Umino def. EVIL, SHO, Ren Narita, Dick Togo & Yujiro Takahashi

* YOH stole the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship.

* A vignette aired for Jack Perry.

* Kazuchika Okada, Toru Yano, YOSHI-HASHI, Hirooki Goto & Tomohiro Ishii def. Callum Newman, Jeff Cobb, Matt Riddle, Great-O-Khan & Francesco Akira. Okada thanks the fans after the match.

* El Phantasmo & Hikuleo def. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa

* Nic Nemeth & Ryusuke Taguchi def. David Finlay & Gedo. Nemeth agreed to defend his newly-in IWGP Global Heavyweight Championship against Hiroshi Tanahashi.

* BUSHI def. TAKA Michinoku

* DOUKI def. Hiromu Takahashi

* Taichi def. Shingo Takagi

* Hair vs. Hair Match: Yota Tsuji def. Yuya Uemura

* IWGP World Heavyweight Championship Match: Tetsuya Naito def. SANADA. Naito and Okada ended the show together.

TNA No Surrender Results

TNA World Title #1 Contendership Match
Eric Young defeats Frankie Kazarian (9:23)

:::: Not enough votes for total rating. ::::
TNA World Tag Team Title Best Of Three Series Match #3
ABC (Ace Austin & Chris Bey) (c) [2] defeat Grizzled Young Vets (James Drake & Zack Gibson) [1] (17:48)

:::: Not eligible for the matchguide: match length < 5 minutes. ::::
Singles Match
PCO defeats Kon by DQ (3:49)

TNA Knockouts World Tag Team Title Match
MK Ultra (Killer Kelly & Masha Slamovich) defeat Decay (Havok & Rosemary) (c) (7:27) - TITLE CHANGE !!!

Singles Match
Josh Alexander defeats Simon Gotch (16:43)

TNA World Title No Surrender Rules Match
Moose (w/Alisha Edwards, Brian Myers & Eddie Edwards) (c) defeats Alex Shelley (w/Kevin Knight & KUSHIDA) (20:07)

TNA Knockouts World Title Match
Jordynne Grace (c) defeats Gisele Shaw (10:38)

TNA X-Division Title Match
Mustafa Ali defeats Chris Sabin (c) (19:37) - TITLE CHANGE !!!

WWE Elimination Chamber results

WWE Women's World Title #1 Contendership Elimination Chamber Match
Becky Lynch defeats Bianca Belair and Liv Morgan and Naomi and Raquel Rodriguez and Tiffany Stratton (32:15)
- Tiffany Stratton eliminates Naomi (13:30)
- Liv Morgan eliminates Tiffany Stratton (22:55)
- Bianca Belair eliminates Raquel Rodriguez (25:05)
- Bianca Belair eliminates Liv Morgan (32:10)
- Becky Lynch eliminates Bianca Belair

:::: Matchguide Rating: 8.39 based on 27 votes. ::::
WWE RAW Tag Team Title / WWE SmackDown Tag Team Title Match
The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Balor) (c) defeat New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate) (17:45)

:::: Matchguide Rating: 7.65 based on 25 votes. ::::
WWE World Heavyweight Title #1 Contendership Elimination Chamber Match
Drew McIntyre defeats Bobby Lashley and Kevin Owens and LA Knight and Logan Paul and Randy Orton (36:53)

:::: Matchguide Rating: 6.71 based on 13 votes. ::::
WWE Women's World Title Match
Rhea Ripley (c) defeats Nia Jax (14:25)

Caught some highlights from the Elimination Chamber last night, everything looked strong. Definitely WWE is surging more now since the Attitude Era, and overall I believe will be a better product. We may not get another singular star in par with Austin or Rock, but the roster is more stacked with talent now than ANY federation could ever say, ever.

When Vince got completely removed from any aspect of the business, the change seemed immediate. His vision made the WWE, but also made it stagnant. He was listening to himself more than the fans, and it seems his ego went to much darker levels besides. This is the worst scandal since Benoit, and im equally as horrified, and disappointed.

Looking forward to what comes next. I believe HHH is the perfect choice to replace Vince, even though he's his son in law. HHH and Stephanie were trying to keep Vince out of the company long before this all came out, and most likely it was Stephanie McMahon that leaked everything to the Wall Street Journal. Cody Rhodes would be an excellent champion to represent the company now as I fear more horrors have yet to be revealed.

Anyone wanting a true insight to what goes on in the American Wrestling Industry should listen to the Jim Cornette clips on YouTube, or his 2 podcasts. Jim has a brilliant wrestling mind, been in the business 40 years, is hilarious, and completely politically incorrect.

Taker worked out a choke slam last night. Rock goes back to Hollywood but will return to face "his" champion when he returns.

Wrestlemania 40 was incredible. Seth Rollins stole both shows. I cant wait to see CM Punk return to action, but if he had to retire from in ring action he'd still be the next coming of Jesse Ventura on commentary. I really liked Iyo Sky, shes fiesty. They have the real possibility of being the best era WWE or WWF ever had right now. All the talent, incredible matches, and commentators and workers alike finally have free reign on the mic. Getting the feeling Roman will get the title back sooner than they think. Ive always been a fan of heel champs, it gives the good guys something to fight for, though WWE has made tons of $ with the opposite formula (Hogan, Austin, Rock).