Movie where Jack Palance goes ape.

Tools    

I'm hoping there are few members here of "a certain age", because I have a question about a movie from the 50s/60s.

It starred Jack Palance, and it was set in contemporary times ie, the 1950s. I can't remember what it's about, I only recall a scene where Jack Palance is having a heated conversation with somebody in a trendy, upmarket house. Dunno what they were arguing about, but whatever it was, it provokes JP to storm off to an upstairs room ranting and raving.

Very dramatic scene and intense acting, (is Jack Palance ever otherwise?), and I may be wrong, but I think it involves suicide.

Unregistered User
I'm hoping there are few members here of "a certain age", because I have a question about a movie from the 50s/60s.

It starred Jack Palance, and it was set in contemporary times ie, the 1950s. I can't remember what it's about, I only recall a scene where Jack Palance is having a heated conversation with somebody in a trendy, upmarket house. Dunno what they were arguing about, but whatever it was, it provokes JP to storm off to an upstairs room ranting and raving.

Very dramatic scene and intense acting, (is Jack Palance ever otherwise?), and I may be wrong, but I think it involves suicide.

Sounds like The Big Knife.

Well I looked at a trailer on Youtube and The Big Knife could very well be it.

Thanks, Counselor.