Kill Them With Fire

Tools    

I was trying to figure out a movie on someone else's post, when something came to mind that I saw a few years ago. I think it came out between 2004-2010. The description (what little I remember) is as follows:

I remember a scene at the end. It seems like it takes place inside a pyramid. I think it was supposed to be in the past, while the rest of the movie took place in modern times. I'm not sure about that, so I'll just continue with what I remember in this scene. In a pyramid, there is a guy on a throne. I think there was a woman on a throne too. Under the floor there are monsters, demons or something like that. I think they were understood to be impossible to kill, or only can be killed in one way. They are kept from coming out by a cage-like door in the floor. A man has arrived, and thinks he figured out how to kill them. He somehow sets them all on fire. I can't remember if that works.

At the end of the scene, the man and woman on thrones end up being killed, and their small son either saw it happen, or found them dead. The kid may have even been the killer, but I really don't think so. I can't remember how they died. It was supposed to be a climactic ending that explained some things in earlier parts of the movie. I really can't remember much else. Does anyone have any idea what this is?