You guys have been so awesome finding movies from barely any descriptions and random gifs for me. Let's see if anyone remembers this short story from a book I read in the late 80s or early 90s. I thought it was one of the "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark," but I didn't really read many of those as a kid. I've looked through some of them without any result, so here goes. Tell me if any of you have read this story and know where it's from!

A boy collects butterflies. One evening he sees a unique moth/butterfly and decides to catch it and pin it to one of those board things butterfly collectors pin them to. (I'm sure there is a technical term for this, but I don't know what it is, and don't really care enough to research it. Anyway.) Well, other moths/butterflies from this species start harassing the kid, flying into his window and such, more excessively each night. It gets to the point where thousands of them are outside,and in the end they eventually overwhelm the kid and pin him to a board of their own. It was a kind of Twilight Zone-y short story for the young-uns. Anyone know what this is?