Mystery David Bowie Song

Tools    

My daughter has a burned copy of the David Bowie album "Aladdin Sane." She doesn't have the song list for it. The 12th song on the album is one she cannot find the title to, and I have searched endlessly and can't find it either. It isn't on the original album, as it only has 10 songs, and the 12th song on the 30th anniversary edition is something else entirely. Can anyone help us find out what it is? The lyrics *only* consist of lalala's and dododo's. Does anyone know what this song is??

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
From what I can tell, there are no discs of Aladdin Sane with more than 10 songs. Even the 30th Anniversary bonus disc only has 10 songs. Maybe whoever ripped or uploaded the album added the tracks.

Yep gone through a few releases, even ones released in other countries like Japan, and can't find a 12th track on the one disc releases.

Can you upload it to something like youtube for people to hear and see if they can get the track title that way?

I was going to upload it, but ironically the disc my daughter has acquired a crack in it somehow. Now we may never know what that song is!