This girl is half alligator.

Tools    

This gif has been in circulation for several years, but any attempts of finding what movie it came from have been dead ends. Google image search didn't help, so... do you guys know where it's from? This is assuming it is even *from* a movie. It looks like something twisted Japan would create, but wow, that background is cheap.

Wow, I thought I had seen that movie. I guess I just intended to at some point. My memory just ain't what it used to be. *polishes dentures*

Thanks, guys! Again!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Tokyo Gore Police is a great movie especially if you are into that ultra gore way off the wall stuff. If you want some recommendations for more like that then just let me know.

Tokyo Gore Police is a great movie especially if you are into that ultra gore way off the wall stuff. If you want some recommendations for more like that then just let me know.
That would be awesome. I do love those kinds of movies, but I kind of fell behind in watching them in the past year or two. Any recommendations sent my way would be greatly appreciated!