Another horror movie...

Tools    

I am afraid I have very few details about this one, but I thought it was worth a try. You all are often able to work magic with very little.

All I remember is this: A scene taking place in a cave-like environment, kind of reminiscent of Hell, as the lighting was reddish. Naked women (or almost naked anyway, not sure) were chained or shackled to the wall, and a man in a hooded robe was in there with them. I am not sure if the whole movie takes place in an environment like this, or if the hooded guy is a normal guy by day, but has some huge cave basement where he keeps women, or what. This would have been released sometime between 1979-81.

Sorry there is no more info. A friend and I both remember this scene vaguely, but that is all we know! Thanks for your help.

My first thought was Don't Go in the House (1980), but the sequence your description reminds me of takes place in a steel room with no red lighting.

There were dozens of movies made between 1979 and '81 which no doubt contain similar scenes.

Yeah, I know there are a bunch of movies like that, but this one is definitely American, which will at least omit the countless Italian movies that fit the bill.