The drunj thread

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I always answer my door coming down the stairs choking a ferret. Btw, I HATE that MTV's Catfish show. This was great.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
hellooo drunjers. Havent been here in a while and a bit. I loved that, cat!

I only found out who she was recently. I didnt like her when I first read about her on here,but I've since seen her interviewed and she's as sharp as a tack. I love her.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I don't care for her movies but her stand up comedy is pretty good if you can handle her style.

I always answer my door coming down the stairs choking a ferret. Btw, I HATE that MTV's Catfish show. This was great.
Let's just face it, anything starring Jake Gyllenhaal is great. Yes, even that Prince of Persia thing

Hey he was super hot in that.

whats your favourite? I dnt think ive ever seeb that franchise, Strange.

OMG. Some bright spark has just decided cancer oatients should be prescribed excerise with their meds. No.Flupping. Kiddley kids. Hallelujah and pass the bicies.

This might just do nobody any good.
Maybe not by alcohol, specifically, but the idea of distracting a nano-technologically enhanced Jason with virtual reality simulator where he kills an endless supply of teenagers is, perhaps, the most intoxicated idea the franchise has ever had.

After much discussion, my fav kill is in Jason X. Something about the finesse of a liquid nitrogen smashed head with the ibside bits still a gooey mess is just art.

This might just do nobody any good.
Props to David Cronenberg. I wish he’d act more often.

I love how the air vent looks like the underside of a witches hat on you and light is blasting out of the stem!