Transformers

Tools    

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Hahahaha. There's one of those typical shots in the trailer of two hands in the forground with the end of the world in the background and the hands join together.... BOOOOO!
That's one of his trademarks or the Helicopter on the sunset that one too but i don't give a s*** I love all Michael Bay movies(except Pearl Harbor it's good,but the love story and all kind of spoiled everything) always action on 100%

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Looks like i've got a fun packed year of cinema related destruction and stuff.

Yay!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/transformers.html

thought I'd put the trailer on this page to...weeeeeeeeee

ee ee err err ee **transformed into a paid employee, and got back to work**

Horrorphiliac

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Right now, I'm' 50/50 on this. What we do see in the trailer is about what you would expect to see..not much.

I think the ideas for how they will look transformed is perfect. It shows the mechanics and makes the idea of them transforming into vehicles more believable.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by spudracer
I think the ideas for how they will look transformed is perfect. It shows the mechanics and makes the idea of them transforming into vehicles more believable.
Agreed.
I was afraid they'd look too much like the cartoons but thankfully they dont.

Some people seem upset by this but I don't think I could have taken it as seriously if they looked like talking cars with legs and arms. If I want to see that I'll watch the cartoon movie.

These guys actually look scary.

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
The very first trailer you saw with the buggy on Mars was only an intro trailer letting people know that they were making a transformers movie. The one that was just realeased is only a teaser so we can expect another one in the coming months.

The reason they don't want to release too much about the movie is because the designs for the robots are not fully complete. I saw a picture of Optimus a while back and now they put him ont he cover of EMPIRE magazine and the 2 images are way different.

You can also bet that this is not gonna look cartoony b/c you got the guys at ILM (Industrial Light and Magic) designing the robots. These are the guys that brought you the special effects for Terminator, The Jurassic Parks, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean. The company was started up by George Lucas. So you can bet that the effects aint gonna let you down.

The only thing we have to worry about is if the director, Michael Bay has done an excellent job with the movie and if the script was solid.

Other than that it looks like an exceptional movie and it is said it is going to be the first of its kind, just like Jurassic park was back in the day.

Originally Posted by snackman
You can also bet that this is not gonna look cartoony b/c you got the guys at ILM (Industrial Light and Magic) designing the robots. These are the guys that brought you the special effects for Terminator, The Jurassic Parks, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean. The company was started up by George Lucas. So you can bet that the effects aint gonna let you down.
Yeah it's always nice to know when that that special f/x company is involved in a film. I mean Jurrassic cgi's still can hold it's own along with movies of today. Very impressive I think.

The only thing we have to worry about is if the director, Michael Bay has done an excellent job with the movie and if the script was solid.
Well Spielberg is involved so it seems he has enough confidence in Michael Bay so I do hope he is right.

Originally Posted by cambece
I thought this was a joke. I heard mention of it in Clerks II but I thought they weren't serious. I have nothing against Transformers but I didn't imagine it to be a very pitchable idea. Hmmm if Hollywood will make a movie about Transformers perhaps they would do a movie about Gundams.
this is very real...half of what you saw was fan made in this thread...the teaser of July was nothing more than a basic "announcement". Nothing from te movie was in that trailer...here is the official teaser if you have not seen it. let me say first that the trailer had no music, but a sequence of strange sound effects, this is a slight fan'boy re-edit where you hear the old school TF sounds, and I scored it. Enjoy!

http://www.soundclick.com/mikerivera

i've seen the new trailer and almost died of heart attack and i'm only 20 damn it

this is what i live for my god its a dream come true i mean if the movie is just compiled of the shots in the trailer i will still pay anything to see it

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Don't know if anyone has heard or seen this yet, but the Japanese version of the teaser for Transformers has some different footage...

It starts off with Stevie and Michael explaining Transformers (like they have to to the Japanese), it's more of a justification on what audiences should expect.

Anyway, without further ado...

I heard M. Bay gave the robots lips... ?!?! What the hizzell?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I heard M. Bay gave the robots lips... ?!?! What the hizzell?
Check the japanese version of The Transformers(one post above yours)you can see bumblebee(or whatever his name is.The Yellow robot)in front and he doesn't even have a mouth so I don't think there will be any lips

Check the japanese version of The Transformers(one post above yours)you can see bumblebee(or whatever his name is.The Yellow robot)in front and he doesn't even have a mouth so I don't think there will be any lips
The robot that got lips is supposed to be the semi truck, Optimus Prime.

The robot that got lips is supposed to be the semi truck, Optimus Prime.
that's impossible go to the transformers website and there you can see several pictures of Optimus Prime and he doesn't have mouth too

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Optimus Prime is on the right.

are those all effects because Optimus Prime looks amazingly real. even the guy on the left looks amazing. this will definately be an awesome visual effects experience!