The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by Escape
Ok well that's risking it. A car I'd watch them in but an open or even closed jeep......um no.
life has to have some excitement, seeing a leopard 10 feet away from your jeep sure is a thrill (its amazing)

And do check my "art": Deviant

The only halfway decent/recent pics I have of myself are band-oriented so bear with me, lol. These are from an outdoor show in August in Sandwich MA. It was a blast and a BEAUTIFUL day outside.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by PappaSteve
The only halfway decent/recent pics I have of myself are band-oriented so bear with me, lol. These are from an outdoor show in August in Sandwich MA. It was a blast and a BEAUTIFUL day outside.

You look an awful lot like Lou Barlow.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
SHHHhhhhh, I don't want anyone to know.

No I'm not Lou Barlow. SOUNDING like him would be nice though, lol.

I guess I'll take it as a compliment, thanks.

rhymes with Goebbels
Nice pictures, all of you. I propose the first yearly MoFo swimsuit calendar.

Also, if you stare at S.C's picture for long enough it looks like his head is photoshopped on to someone elses body, which makes the picture that much better

Originally Posted by PappaSteve
The only halfway decent/recent pics I have of myself
Well arn't you cute

Originally Posted by Sexy Celelbrity
Here's I, Sexiness, reading a good book. BTW, that is not a skirt.
Sexy as always

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Thats so funny I was thinking the same thing
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Ok well to me you look a bit like Peter Berg there Sexy Celeb.

I see the Demi Moore thing....sorry if that is an insult, but you have great eyes......no I am not gay just saying what I see.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
How is it that I resemble TWO guys from the American Pie series in the above picture?
You must've been born under a bad sign.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
You can get different celebrities with different pictures, however.

How is it that I resemble TWO guys from the American Pie series in the above picture?
Haha, yeah, I tried that site out. I swear to god, they said that I looked like both Stalin and Boris Karloff. What the hell, myheritage.com?

Originally Posted by shirble
Haha, yeah, I tried that site out. I swear to god, they said that I looked like both Stalin and Boris Karloff. What the hell, myheritage.com?
Its just a program don't worry you're hot~

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by m0dern_pr0phet
Its just a program don't worry you're hot~
I'm no moustachio'd dictator, but danke

Originally Posted by spudracer
Here it is...boredom at its best...

Yikes Spudsky, you remind me of something from a werewolf movie...other than that all good...all good...