Bring the 80's Back

→ in
Tools    

That was a neat video. My favorite director had a few spots. That being John Carpenter.
I just saw my guilty pleasure in there. As far as horror movies go, it C.H.U.D. I have a few, really, but that seems to be number one.
I will make a list of my favorite 80's horror films. Horror is my favorite genre, and the 80's, my favorite decade.
Glad you like it. It's a good song and the way the clips have been chosen to fit the lyrics is fantastic. John Carpenter is one of my favourites too. I look forward to your list.

That was hilarious.

Just Once is one of my favorite love songs. I have many, but that song is way up on the list.
I agree with you.. Quincy Jones wrote the song but James Ingram recorded it... I have a cd called "From Q With Love"... and I bought it because at that time... it was the only way to get the song on cd.. .

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The biggest talk on daytime tv in 1981

When my sister went to look at colleges in the early 1980s, she picked the college that said that they didn't schedule any classes between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM because too many students were cutting class to watch "General Hospital".

When my sister went to look at colleges in the early 1980s, she picked the college that said that they didn't schedule any classes between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM because too many students were cutting class to watch "General Hospital".
at my high school.. all the girls who watched it or recorded it on the VHS .. stayed home to watch the wedding...

One of my favorites from 1984... yeah I listen to popular R&B back then.... I dont mind listening to it now.. because its adult contempory..

and we all got a sample of Rock crossing over with Rap in 1986

One of my favorites from 1984... yeah I listen to popular R&B back then.... I dont mind listening to it now.. because its adult contempory..

and we all got a sample of Rock crossing over with Rap in 1986

I don't know the second song, but I like the first song.

I don't know the second song, but I like the first song.
"Walk this Way" was a song by the rock band Aerosmith and the Rap duo Run DMC did a cover with Aerosmith...

"Walk this Way" was a song by the rock band Aerosmith and the Rap duo Run DMC did a cover with Aerosmith...

Aerosmith sang the song "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" from the movie Armageddon, right? (I only know that because there was a country version of the song recorded by Mark Chesnutt that was released at about the same time.)

Aerosmith sang the song "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" from the movie Armageddon, right? (I only know that because there was a country version of the song recorded by Mark Chesnutt that was released at about the same time.)
yes...

I could sit in this thread all night and post songs and films.... the 80's was my teen hood years.... not the best.. but memorable in film and music...

Ohhhhh one of my favorite films!!!! I love this film.. and I love dance as well

From 1985

White Nights

Separate Lives

I could sit in this thread all night and post songs and films.... the 80's was my teen hood years.... not the best.. but memorable in film and music...

Here's an idea. Why don't you post some of your 1980s teen crushes in the "Men of Our Dreams" thread?

Ohhhhh one of my favorite films!!!! I love this film.. and I love dance as well

From 1985

White Nights

Separate Lives

White Nights is one of my favorite movies too. I was so upset when I bought it on laserdisc and it didn't have subtitles for the scenes when they speak in Russian.