Aussies At Work Quiz.

Tools    

anything but Zombies & vampires
What does TDT stand for

Have you not watched Miss Fisher and Dr Blake? Top quality those two. Missed some excellent mini series too.
If there is one thing i hate more than Cops solving Murder Mysteries it's private citizens doing it. Why hasn't someone worked out that Jessica Fletcher (Murder she wrote) has to be the biggest mass Murderer in history and a genius to boot, always able to blame someone else, everytime she stepped out the front door someone got Murdered

If there is one thing i hate more than Cops solving Murder Mysteries it's private citizens doing it. Why hasn't someone worked out that Jessica Fletcher (Murder she wrote) has to be the biggest mass Murderer in history and a genius to boot, always able to blame someone else, everytime she stepped out the front door someone got Murdered
I would not call a police surgeon (Blake) a private citizen. Miss Fisher is one..but a likeable one. Good television both of them. On the other hand Shaun Micallef was in one called Mr & Mrs Murder. Not one of his best. More of a comedy.

This Day Tonight with the great Bill Peach? Are Aunty shows your faves?
I've never had a preference for any one Network but growing up in the Country we had 2 TV Stations the ABC and a Commercial station that would draw shows from all 3 Commercial Networks, so probably watched a fair bit more ABC than you probably did. Hated World Series Cricket at the time because we didn't get to see a ball bowled and had to put up with a 3rd rate Aussie team.

I would not call a police surgeon (Blake) a private citizen. Miss Fisher is one..but a likeable one. Good television both of them. On the other hand Shaun Micallef was in one called Mr & Mrs Murder. Not one of his best. More of a comedy.
Police Surgeons are not Police Officers, it is not their job to solve crimes.

[i]Hated World Series Cricket at the time because we didn't get to see a ball bowled and had to put up with a 3rd rate Aussie team.
You never saw WSC Mick. That is a travesty. Great cricket.. great theatre. I would not have missed it for the world. I recall I must have seen at least five games live and never missed a tv match.

Police Surgeons are not Police Officers, it is not their job to solve crimes.
Blake worked in conjunction with the police superintendent. It was set in the rural 50s. Seven is now taking over production after Aunty dumped it for yet another series.

Blues need 128 to win. Sabba had a morning out with 4 scalps. Is he about to turn the corner?
I'm not sure about Abbott, has had some good days but too inconsistent. Is suppose to be an allrounder but averages only 13 with the bat after 35 matches

[i]Hated World Series Cricket at the time because we didn't get to see a ball bowled and had to put up with a 3rd rate Aussie team.
You never saw WSC Mick. That is a travesty. Great cricket.. great theatre. I would not have missed it for the world. I recall I must have seen at least five games live and never missed a tv match.
Na, had to watch the worst Australian Cricket team in history get thrashed 5-1 by a mediocre Pom side instead.

I'm not sure about Abbott, has had some good days but too inconsistent. Is suppose to be an allrounder but averages only 13 with the bat after 35 matches
Yes my comment about him perhaps turning the corner was more hope than anything. When he first came onto the scene they hyped him up as the next great all rounder.

While the local commercial station wasn't officially part of any network, it was more towards 7 then the others and become a 7 Network station in the 80s when the Networks finally spread into the country areas.

What was the name of the WW2 action series that ran from 71-73?

Tassie building a big lead, Doolan 168* is one who they have kept hyping up as talented but never been consistant enough.

SPYFORCE. Did not miss an episode.
Neither did i. 9 run repeats a few years back at around 3am in the morning tried to record it but they were to inconsistent with what time it was on and would only get 1/2 an episode so gave up.