Jobs and 2 Guns...

Tools    

Hello All,

Anyone excited about this movie. 2 Guns trailer looks cool, bit i am not interested in seeing Mark Whalberg so soon. Just watched Pain & Gain last week.

Jobs, although Steve Jobs is a fascinating character, but Kutcher just puts me off!

Finished here. It's been fun.
being completely honest I think 2 Guns looks like an awful,generic,cliche film I would watch only If I was paid money. And JOBS is going to be bad, because frankly Kutcher can't act at all.And the trailers make this film out to be a very Hollywood one-sides portrayal. Plus it only has a 6.0 on IMDB and that ratings only going to drop down even further.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Agreed, everytime i see Kutcher in any movie i see Kelso.

Dude where's my my car? is the only movie i enjoyed with him in it.

He claims that he prepared for 3 months for this role. I have very low expectations...

The only Kutcher film i like would be the Butterfly Effect. That too coz of the film, not him.

He is an average actor at best. Dont know how will he pull off a larger than life character like Steve Jobs.

And i agree about 2 Guns, looks like another hash action film.

I guess its another month of disappointment!

Finished here. It's been fun.
Butterfly Effect is fine but any other actor could have done it too and there wouldn't have been a difference. Kutcher is a poor/mediocre actor and that's that. And I almost threw up watching the JOBS trailer. It looks so generic and safe. Would Not Watch.

Looking from the trailer, i don't know, felt like they wanted to make a comedy movie or something.