What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Last night.

Started watching MAgnolia for the billionth time this morning but was interrupted with a phone call and left. But, i think im going to make my grandma watch Shutter Island tonight!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
We've been watching a few episodes each night in bed, I must say the great thing about discovering a terriffic show thats been out for a few years, is theres no wait time on the cliffhangers between seasons.

My expectations were not great with the departure of Mandy Pantikan, however Joe Mantegna has fit in rather well.

I'm glad they introduced him as a separate character as opposed to mimicking the traits of Gideon.

The girl at the front is an Aussie...forgot her name. Just thought I'd tell anyone who wanted to know..

Dead Man's Shoes

The casual, minimal tone of the whole movie gives it a sort of surreal quality. Not even 90 minutes long, so it definitely doesn't overstay it's welcome. The plot twist isn't too dramatic or overdone, it's just right. The last half hour of the film is worth the score alone, and the overdose scene was VERY well done. Fantastic acting. My only real gripe is with the DVD itself, as there were no english subtitles, as I couldn't understand what the hell what was being said about 70% of the time.

3.5/5