Things that annoy you...

Tools    

The reason, which you never seemed to care to understand before attacking me back then either, is that it's enticing temptation and it's very distracting
You need to get laid.

I'm referencing The Odyssey , which I love. In the beginning Odysseus is washed up on the shore of Phaeacia where's he's found by the princess Nausicaä and taken to the palace. That's where he tells his story.
I learned all this stuff at prep school in England & really enjoyed it, but have forgotten it all. Did not remember that Nausicaä was a princess. How cool.

I am a little bit speechless at how ****ing dumb Jamie Lee Curtis is, I literally had no idea. What a total moron

I am a little bit speechless at how ****ing dumb Jamie Lee Curtis is, I literally had no idea. What a total moron
LOL! I was stalked by my brother who was an unkillable slasher in a William Shatner mask who kept coming back even after he got his head chopped off too! So yeah... #Me Too!

what an awful ****. Is that whats she talking about, I really couldn't get to the bottom of it just that if I was the interviewer I would have told her to stop speaking

what an awful ****. Is that whats she talking about, I really couldn't get to the bottom of it just that if I was the interviewer I would have told her to stop speaking
It's a Hollywood thing...
(unless you're Bruce Willis, Jon Voight or Gary Sinese)!

That moment in time when friends became friend's as in "I have a lot of friend's."

Your welcome.

Their is another one.

Ahhhhhhhh!

Also - if the speed limit is 65 mph and you're traveling at 65 mph in the left lane and someone is sawing back and forth on your bumper - you're going too slow. Move over to the right. The left lane is for passing. I don't care if you're going the speed limit. You are not traffic enforcement. Get out of the way.

The left lane is for passing.

People who repeatedly call. It's the modern age. If I don't answer, and it goes to VM, assume I'm doing something that prevents me from answering your call. Or, it could be that I don't want to talk to you. Please don't make me explain that.

'Happy Fake' youtubers and vloggers. Shut up already.

Salespeople who ring my doorbell. I don't come to your door - go away.

I'm over 50 now... I just realized I can do this all day.

SirToose (the curmudgeon).

People who don’t know the difference between its & it’s make me mental. Ditto past & passed. I knew all this stuff in elementary school.

People who don’t know the difference between its & it’s make me mental. Ditto past & passed. I knew all this stuff in elementary school.
Yes, but sometimes it's a typo.
I know the difference but typo a lot! (Same with there, their, they're, your, you're, to, too and two, etc.)

I know the difference but typo a lot! (Same with there, their, they're, your, you're, to, too and two, etc.)
The English language sucks! To many similar words.

I make typos too due to auto correct on my iPad (has to be watched like a hawk), but that’s what spell-check is for.

The English language sucks! To many similar words.
The English language is beautiful. We have a word (sometimes many words) for everything. I love it.