What nation has the hottest girls?

Tools    

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
Yes that is what I'm saying....Fellow Aussie! We know we can't count on you, now can we?
we have them lol..
not alot in brisbane area though ..

Depends where you go my young padawin...LOL!
everywhere.. even the city area? there's a few , but theirs alot of tranny's aswell

Well, you had an Aussie girl in there...Miranda Kerr!
wtf

everywhere.. even the city area? there's a few , but theirs alot of tranny's aswell

wtf
wtf..what, young padawin? I was clearly pointing out, they weren't all German, Asian & Swedish. Young Padawin, please remember old wise Men know young beautiful woman, just with a quick glimpse. You will learn the force eventually my young Padawin.

wtf..what, young padawin? I was clearly pointing out, they weren't all German, Asian & Swedish. Young Padawin, please remember old wise Men know young beautiful woman, just with a quick glimpse. You will learn the force eventually my young Padawin.
i know you were pointing it out , i was wtfing at her being in the video..
oh right , its an old age thing?

your saying Australia is the nation with the hottest girls in the world?
Well

Indian girls are the hottest in the whole world...

Welcome to the human race...
I'm amused by the fact that you know how to correctly use the word "Padawan" yet don't spell it right.

I'm amused by the fact that you know how to correctly use the word "Padawan" yet don't spell it right.
Well! I tried the Websters Dictionary, and you know what? They still haven't caught on...

Welcome to the human race...
Indian girls are the hottest in the whole world...
Must be the curry.

Originally Posted by Michael_10
Well! I tried the Websters Dictionary, and you know what? They still haven't caught on...
Yeah, true. Still, typing it into Google gets "did you mean Padawan", so yeah.