What's the name of this musical?!

Tools    

Ok so it's driving me bonkers. This is definitely an older musical, but in color, I'm thinking possibly late 60's early 70's but I could be wrong.

I only have this one image of one number from the film, I can't remember who the heck is in it or even the lyrics to the song they were singing...so if you can help yay!

The scene i remember is in some sort of nightclub/bawdy house and the singers are all either burlesque dancers or prostitutes..not sure on that part. But there were several of these girls and they were kind of leaning/hanging/dancing on a rail that went the length of the stage. I can't remember the words to the song, but i can hear the music in my head and it was kind of bluesy/jazzy and sexy. I think they were singing to one man in the crowd.

That's pretty much what i remember of it, so if anyone can help me out?