Shannyn Sossamon

Tools    

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
all this talk and no pics???

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Cabbage Head
all this talk and no pics???
hi! old bud Cabbage! nice....., you're being honest about the real reasons you're around!

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
With regards to Shannyn Sossamon, she looks like the kinda' chick that you're either REALLY into or really NOT into. Personally, I'm not into her. I saw "Rules of Attraction" and thought it was decent, but as they say, "she didn't do it for me". I saw most of "40 Days 40 Nights", and she does have that like, "mysterious" quality about her, but it doesn't really make her any hotter, as far as I'm concerned. She's the kinda' chick I'd like to be friends with cuz I know I'd probably never be sexually attracted to her.

As far as Angelina goes, there is absolutely NO competition between the two. I've had a buttload of girls tell me how Angelina is the only chick they'd consider gettin' funky with, if you know what I'm talking about. Angelina makes guys AND girls weak at the knees, and she can spank my ass and call me "Sally" anytime......or something like that.

If you're not convinced about Angelina's hotness, check out the newest issue of "Esquire" magazine. On a side note, the cover of the magazine gives you a very nice shot of her...uhhh......mipples. Yea, yea, I know I spelled it wrong, I did that on purpose! Figure it out, junior!!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by gothamboy
With regards to Shannyn Sossamon, she looks like the kinda' chick that you're either REALLY into or really NOT into. She's the kinda' chick I'd like to be friends with cuz I know I'd probably never be sexually attracted to her.
hei! good, we should all go out someday, at least i'll know you won't fall in love with the same girl like me!!

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
hei! good, we should all go out someday, at least i'll know you won't fall in love with the same girl like me!!
Alright, just bring Heather Graham, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Eliza Dushku, and Amy Smart, and I'll figure something out. It's a dirty job (hopefully), but someone's gotta' do it!!

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by gothamboy
Alright, just bring Heather Graham, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Eliza Dushku, and Amy Smart, and I'll figure something out. It's a dirty job (hopefully), but someone's gotta' do it!!
isn't it just a lil bit too many at once? how will you be able to choose which one to take home? i think you might manage 4, but i'll help you with Eliza, OK?

Oh, I bet you will.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
Oh, I bet you will.
(though i'm rather *positively* possessive in relationships)