knights,
private life,
pics,
quotes,
what you would do if you were alone with her at home,
the fact she does NOT look like Angelina Jolie

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
the fact she does NOT look like Angelina Jolie
I dunno who this Shannyn person is but if she does NOT look like Angelina Jolie then she is not very attractive.

Shannyn Sossamon isn't very pretty to me...

For those who don't know her she was in 40 Days and 40 Nights, The Rules of Attraction and A Knight's Tale.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by OG-
Have you seen Angelina Jolie's eyes?!? or the rest of her body for that matter.

I have to go to the bathroom.
you mean on the screen?
but you know there are as many types of taste as there are girls to fall in love with in this world (and others)...

history *is* moralizing
seems like i've seen all movies she was in, what did you think of
Laws of Attraction?
i think twas the best one she was in this far. the rest was just action and comedy.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I have seen the Laws of Attraction, it was much better than I give it credit for and she was pretty hot in it. She was putting off some kinda vibe......

history *is* moralizing
and so i thought. but even if i didn't like Knight's Tale, she was quite charming and a good actress in it (besides other good actors like Paul Bettany), plus i got confirmation i like Laura Frazer too (had seen her in Neverwhere, Gaiman wow...). 40 Days and 40 Nights gave me the idea of going to the laundry to meet a Shannyn, but i didn't meet anyone that interesting till now...

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
Can't seem to see the picture

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by nebbit
Can't seem to see the picture
ohh, let's see if this one works (http://www.celebritywonder.com/mp/2001_A_Knight's_Tale/shannyn_sossamon_001.jpg)

She was NOT in Laws of Attraction---that one had Pierce Brosnana and the redhead (Im befuddled right now so her names escapes me although I know it)----

what you want is Rules of Attraction, and she was in that with the Dawson's Creek guy.

Ick.

---anyway. I respected Shannyn for A Knight's Tale, and she did good again opposite Heath Ledger in The Order. Granted, I am quite the Heath fan but I repudiate any other movie that Shannyn was in. As crap.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by mack
She was NOT in Laws of Attraction---that one had Pierce Brosnana and the redhead (Im befuddled right now so her names escapes me although I know it)----

what you want is Rules of Attraction

oh gosh, movie titles are so confusing!! shame on me!!
haven't seen the Order, am waiting for the DVD, European (cinema) life IS slow, you know?
oh, how could i mix them up? well, must be cuz i do LOVE Julianne Moore even if that particular flick was crap, and i love Shannyn too, so...
Do you mean you didn't like her in RULES of attraction?
OK, maybe i should consider myself lucky i haven't seen Wholey Moses...

It was a terrible movie. What's worse, I saw Dawson Creeky guy in an interview prior to the release of the film and he was so sure it was a masterpiece to outdo all college films. Wrong.

May The Forks be With Us
she loooks chinese more than english but I still think that even though angelina is hotter shes pretty damn hot too. I also think that keira knightley and natalie portman blow them both clear out of the water but that is just my opinion.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

history *is* moralizing
yeah, i've got that fetishism thing with hair color, that makes Keira unappealing to me...
but if Shannyn looks a lil bit Chinese, is it not cuz she was born in Hawai? Hawaian blood may help...
and apropos Teeny/college movies that can be good, has anyone seen American Girl? that one's with Jena Mallone and i read it's a good movie, but can't find it here in videostores...