God Returns to MoFo! ~ Why You Should Believe in God

Tools    

???

Originally Posted by TONGO
The problem when people ask about God is.....what if the answer isnt what they want to hear? Then it gets dismissed, and becomes open for debate. The problem is on this topic is that its not a matter of opinion. Whats said is said, what was wrote is wrote, and it even says in the Bible
You seem to be treating theism and Christianity interchangeably.

God doesn't exist but maybe he/she ( i am a hindu and we hindus have female Gods too ) should exist---in the human mind at least . The way I see it , the atheists ( of whom I am one ) are way too liberal . Liberals tolerate even the enemies of the nation . They will allow us to be trampled upon by those who hate us .

But above all atheists don't have a population growth rate .They want to just enjoy life with no responsibilities . I want people who believe that it is their duty to perpetuate their beliefs by producing children . If everybody turns atheist then society will commit collective suicide by not producing the future generations .

Holy ****.

God doesn't exist but maybe he/she ( i am a hindu and we hindus have female Gods too ) should exist---in the human mind at least . The way I see it , the atheists ( of whom I am one ) are way too liberal .
Maybe generally speaking.

Originally Posted by ashdoc
Liberals tolerate even the enemies of the nation . They will allow us to be trampled upon by those who hate us .
Again, a generalization.

But above all atheists don't have a population growth rate .
Wat.

They want to just enjoy life with no responsibilities .
You're talking about ********, not atheists.

Neither theism or atheim have anything to do with responsibility.

I want people who believe that it is their duty to perpetuate their beliefs by producing children .
Ew. How 'bout no? How 'bout a whole lotta no? How about you make an argument to justify this perspective so that we can both agree no?

If everybody turns atheist then society will commit collective suicide by not producing the future generations .
Whaaaaaat about atheism means celebate to you?

Or are you bringing up the abortion issue? There are arguments to be made against abortion outside the religious sphere. It's not like turned-atheists suddenly cease to desire having children.