What Works of Cinema Created Outside of Your Country of Origin Have Influenced You?

Tools    

I dedicate the in depth consideration used to create the topic to, Adidasss & when I get back from dinner I will try to pilot this thread properly & completely sober....

Also, please stop cursing me out in private. I am waving the white flag & surrenderings to Holden Pike & His Army of Love..

This one is still combative and you're instigating something other than film discussion.

Also, on your last post, before you deleted the thread you made it sound as if it was I who was sending you negative messages etc. I'm sure it was a mistake on your part.

I'm locking this down for the time being until you've had time to consider the bigger picture. You seem like a reasonable guy, PM a mod (Yoda, Sedai, OG, Caitlyn, myself, etc) to unlock it when you're ready for it. In its current state I can't see how it's going to net anything positive.

I already discussed this was, Toose... but I just wanted to let anyone else who thought I was being combative with my initial post, that there was no sarcasm intended. I had sent Holden & Adidasss apologies before this post & it was only intended as a homage and sign of respect, since it was in reference to apologetic comments in the letters I sent.

When I get to the airport, I will make my first post on topic since I will have alot of time to blow, before I catch the Red-Eye.

Also, if anyone else was offended by the topic preceding... I apologize.