A Question About Negative Reputation.

Tools    

I was just making sure there wasn't a luxurious trip to some far away land filled with gypsy flowers & exotic spices rewarded to the person that has the highest positive rep.

Are you saying there is not such a place.....dohhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Are you saying there is not such a place.....dohhhh!!!!!!!!!!

oh, there is, but not even your cool avatar will get you a free trip there (however, I'm sure there are a few drugs you could take to make it seem like you were there)...

That is a great avatar!

Yes, Memnon is correct all you need to do is get some ergot, then synthesize thelysergic acid diethylamide & gypsy flowers will bloom in no time. Hell, you may get to see a wood nymph as will.

When I used to do acid while I was an undergrad I never connected into the realm of energy & creation at it's purest form, like all the other art majors. I saw crap like the Notre Dame University Leprechaun running around my roof & winnie the pooh jumped out of my screen once & piglet was in pursuit. Disney movies are fun to watch while tripping, I will have to post the Winnie the Pooh Theory, my frat came up with explaining Winnie the Pooh & all the characters are metaphors for narcotic addiction. We actually termed it in for a history of animated cinema class, which almost got us expelled.