Spiderman 3 confirmed

Tools    

In Tyler We Trust
Spider-Man 2 WAS really good...

do u guys think that peter and MJ will stay together in the next movies??

Originally Posted by Zzat
Saw Spider-Man 2

Green Goblin is in the third one ....shown harry discovering his fathers green goblin mask and the exploding pumpkins and the glider!

Part 3 will have , keep noted the difference, Green Goblin II .

Originally Posted by scop
do u guys think that peter and MJ will stay together in the next movies??
Probably Not. They might last another movie, but soon enough i hope they introduce Gwen Stacey, (Parker's other love interest, who, originally, was the girl whom goblin held atop the bridge in the comics.)

He'll end up with Mj though.

And i sure hope that they take it past 3 movies so they can fully play this thing out.

Originally Posted by jrs
He'll be with MJ in Spidey 3, but Kirsten Dunst is quitting the Spiderman series after 3 ....it's possible Gwen might be introduced. Not quite sure.
To put is simply...that sucks. I said i liked the idea of Gwen, but MJ at least has to be there. I hope she might consider returning further on down the line.

And Toby, it'll sure be a hard task replacing him. I suppose theres been no word to his commitment to the series?

Originally Posted by Zeiken

And Toby, it'll sure be a hard task replacing him. I suppose theres been no word to his commitment to the series?

McGuire has no doubts about returning. Sam Raimi had the idea of having Donnie Darko's Jake Gyllenhaal as Spiderman. Even have him play Spidey (just in case) Tobey leaves.

Originally Posted by jrs
McGuire has no doubts about returning. Sam Raimi had the idea of having Donnie Darko's Jake Gyllenhaal as Spiderman. Even have him play Spidey (just in case) Tobey leaves.
yeah i heard that, but i also heard some things about the relationship between mj and peter parker..not to give it away...

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Probably Not. They might last another movie, but soon enough i hope they introduce Gwen Stacey, (Parker's other love interest, who, originally, was the girl whom goblin held atop the bridge in the comics.)

He'll end up with Mj though.

And i sure hope that they take it past 3 movies so they can fully play this thing out.
yea but parker will still love MJ and MJ will still love parker.that's sure!!!

Originally Posted by susan
yeah i heard that, but i also heard some things about the relationship between mj and peter parker..not to give it away...
what do u heard about MJ and peter relationship??

the teenage movie critic
Originally Posted by susan
You can't just say that and expect us to wait for your answer! TELL US NOW!

Originally Posted by jrs
I can see Gyllenhaal as peter parker. I loved Donnie Darko, and i thought he did a good job in The day after tomorrow .
He was also in
October Sky , he was wonderful. And i say this in fear of being outcast from the MoFo society, but i had a fun ride with Bubble Boy.
McGuires the better choice though, no douibts of that. Lets just hope he doesnt force himself out of the Spidey movies by demanding more money. Im sure they would give it to him, though.
Attached Images

Tobey Maguire suffers from back problems, which he aggravated during Seabiscuit. He responsibly warned the Spidey producers of this, and as a back-up plan they considered other actors for a worst-case scenario if, and only if, Tobey physically couldn't do Spider-Man 2. Kirsten Dunst, who has been dating Jake Gyllenhaal, lobbied for him, and he was definitely foremost in their minds as a fail safe. It turned out of couse that Maguire's back was much better by the time cameras started rolling on the sequel, so no alternate plan ever came close to being put into motion.

Tobey signed to do three Spider-Man movies when he was cast in the original flick. He renegotiated his contract after the mega-success of the first flick, but only as far as money. He is still very much signed to do the third film. Beyond that, time will tell.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I hope they have all the same acters back for all future movies. I think it takes something away from the movies if the same people arent in it

I think a good addition to spiderman 3 would be to have Venom added aswell as Green Goblin 2, and do veno totally CG, he would be fantastic!

Gecko: What do you think I want, you mean old bastard!

-From Dusk Till Dawn

i heard that the black cat will be in SM3!!!

Originally Posted by jrs
really? where???
on the www.thezreview.co.uk, they say:"Eliza Dushku has been rumoured as Sam Raimi's ideal choice to play The Black Cat in Spider-Man 3."

do u thing that she could be the next girlfriend of parker???