Spiderman 2 - The Amazing Spiderman

Tools    

[quote=Escape]Didn't spiderman get the black alien costume from a another planet when he teamed up with the x-men?

no he didnt, i dont remember the specifics as well but i remember he found it around the crash site (shuttle crash).

no he didnt, i dont remember the specifics as well but i remember he found it around the crash site (shuttle crash).
I don't know about that. I'm pretty positive he got it while on a mission with the the other superheroes away from earth.
And in the recent remade spiderman comic, it was was from an experiment of his dad's wasn't it? He managed to find the papers and discovered where the sample was hidden.

Originally Posted by grshnfan
was there supposed to be any text there or was it just a joke? anyway, I don't buy that last spoiler but it WOULD be cool to see venom....
The text is there if you click and hold down your mouse button while gliding it accross the page until you reach the bottom of the post.

Movie Forums Member
Hi all,

Actually the shuttle crash scenario is from the '94 animated series, he got it from "The Secret Wars"...Away from earth on some mission I haven't the foggiest idea about...

I just got my tickets for the midnight showing of Spiderman 2. I am so excited.

I have attached some new pics for you all to enjoy. These (as well as as the others) are psyching me up so much.

4 Awesome clips of Spiderman 2
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	picspiderman2-new-4.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	3056   Click image for larger version

Name:	picspiderman2-new-5.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	3057   Click image for larger version

Name:	news-spideylast-6.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	3058   Click image for larger version

Name:	news-spideylast-7.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	3059   Click image for larger version

Name:	picspiderman2-new-13.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	3060  

In Tyler We Trust
Great Pictures Jrs i heard Spiderman 2 was really good.
Ebert gave it a Thumbs Up
Ebert gave the first Spiderman thumbs down

Here's the near perfect praise that Ebert & Roeper gave Spider-Man 2.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Here's the near perfect praise that Ebert & Roeper gave Spider-Man 2.
Even though there have been many times when I enjoyed a movie that they gave thumbs down and vice versa, I am still always interested in hearing what they have to say. And knowing that they both gave thumbs up to the sequel, makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.
Go figure.

pppffft. Like people on this forum need Ebert or Roper to tell us to see this movie. Half of us have probably bought tickets. Ebert could tell me that the movie would kill me in seven days if i watched it, and we would all still see it.

Who says you need them to tell you?

I just thought it was neat to hear them worship a comic book movie.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I just thought it was neat to hear them worship a comic book movie.
Slay- Its neat to hear them worship anything without Hugh Grant in it.

Seriously though it seems that all comic book movies are getting a bad rep simply because there are so many. It really is a shame.

In Tyler We Trust
Originally Posted by Zeiken
pppffft. Like people on this forum need Ebert or Roper to tell us to see this movie. Half of us have probably bought tickets. Ebert could tell me that the movie would kill me in seven days if i watched it, and we would all still see it.
Yea i know what you mean Ebert gave the first two batmans
And in Ebert's Book he only gave The Usual Suspects 1 and half stars =/

Umm getting back to the thread how many spidermans were they going make? i heard a couple???
Anyone Actually Buy the Deluxe Edition of Spiderman?

I picked up my advanced screening ticket this morning. Whoo-hoo!!!

Oh yeah, I also picked up a ticket for King Arthur. I'll probably give that one away.

Originally Posted by pavo_roddy
Hi all,

Actually the shuttle crash scenario is from the '94 animated series, he got it from "The Secret Wars"...Away from earth on some mission I haven't the foggiest idea about...
was the secret wars indeed, and another small fact for any who may care... the reason it was a plan black outfit with the white spider is that the suit acted by peter's thoughts and he had his mine on spider woman alot around that time (she was also on the planet with the other heroes) her costume was black with a white spider as well.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
I bought the first deluxe edition about a year back- its pretty good- got a reprint of amazing fantasy 15, but i dunno if it was worth it.

You mean The Limited Edition Box Set ?? ....Which contains the Spider-Man widescreen 2-disc DVD, Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters & Marvels DVD, Collectible reprint of Amazing Fantasy #15, which introduced the Spider-Man character , Collectible senitype featuring a film cel from the movie personally selected by the director with his comments and Limited edition off-set lithograph reproduction by John Romita Sr. and John Romita Jr. (Spider-Man artists) ????

I have that also and it's definitely worth it !