Removing old topics that have been answered

Tools    

eur
I suggest deleting old topics that were answered in Movie Questions.
There are a lot of topics.
I suggest deleting only those topics that have been answered and are already 1 month or 1 year old.

Sorry, I have not at least 10 posts to post links. Movie Questions - it means here: movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Why delete them? Maybe somebody looking for the same movie will find the answer.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I suggest deleting old topics that were answered in Movie Questions.
There are a lot of topics.
I suggest deleting only those topics that have been answered and are already 1 month or 1 year old.

Sorry, I have not at least 10 posts to post links. Movie Questions - it means here: movieforums.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=23
I'm happy to entertain any suggestion, but my question is the same as Minio's: what would the benefit be? People do come by and find films they were looking for from old threads, and sometimes people just find films they're interested in.