21.43%
3 votes
James earl Jones as Darth Vader
28.57%
4 votes
Frank oz as Yoda
14 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You want to post like me?
I’ve always been drawn towards good voice acting. It’s amazing when an actor holds up a character only using his voice. When a character is masked good voice acting is essential and this poll is about which actors I think are worthy subjects to the title of ‘best voice acting’.
Vote and explain your choice!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Star Wars actors get extra chances because you can hear them in more than one film, but they are both great. I did vote though because I enjoy sadistic laughing, and I notice that you didn't include any "cartoon" characters. Great poll and choices though.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I love Claude Rains but I have to give my vote to Hugo Weaving for V for Vendetta. Thought is it really technically just voice when he is the guy behind the mask, so his body language comes into play even if he can't use any facial expression. Maybe you should include some of our over botoxed actresses, KK, since facial expression is no longer a part of their toolbox, if you will.

What about Gollum?
Agreed. And no animated characters either?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You want to post like me?
I'm pretty sure KK only intended to narrow it down to live-action characters.
Aye. Of course Mark Hamill deserves a decent ranking for example, but I think such a list should only include animated cartoon characters.

I completely forgot Gollum.