That's it, I'm leaving!

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Hey KK what languages do you speak besides the obvious two?

Was language a problem anywhere on your escapades?

Made it through that barren wasteland in no time I see. :3

You want to post like me?
What's it like, KK? I've always wanted to tour the Scandinavian countries.
Ehm. I've been to Norway and Sweden a couple of times and they're good fun and stuff and they're good for skiing and, well, skiing. But I was in Finland... in Spain... Get me?

Hey KK what languages do you speak besides the obvious two?

Was language a problem anywhere on your escapades?
I speak Danish and English of course. Thinking about learning Italian when I get back but right now that's the only two. So far people have thought I was from Canada, America, Australia, England, Ireland, New Zealand, Germany, Holland, Sweden, Norway, Finland and more specifically Illinois, Alberta, Sydney, Toronto, London, Chicago, Boston... I've been rocking the accents man! So far my British one is pretty decent and my American is flawless. When I try going Canadian I just sound like I'm talking through a huge beard. But sometimes they buy it man.

Made it through that barren wasteland in no time I see. :3
It took all of fifteen minutes dude.

You want to post like me?
Last day in Spain. Heading to London through Madrid and Paris. Its gonna take, oh I dunno, over 24 hours. This is the downside to travelling like I do. Nothing exciting ever happen on trains. But I hope to be proven wrong.
After three days in London we head to Glasgow and Loch Ness and then Ireland. I hope to improve my accent whilst in London so as not to get my ass kicked too much. I adopt accents subconciously and often I dont even realize Im doing it. So thats gonna be good.
I think I might have a date in London too but Im not quite sure. Met a girl in Rome whos gonna be home in London by now and I remember that we talked about seeing La Dolce Vita together. She was pretty cool. And from Canada so you know shes nice.
Lots of love.

man I want to do this so bad

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Reading your posts makes me want to get up and leave the keyboard behind and see the world whilst im still realtively young(27).