Nat's horror movie review thread

→ in
Tools    

The abandoned

This is a Russian horror movie.

I actually really enjoyed it. It has a tense and brooding atmosphere. The only problems that the story isn't really that interesting.

The descent

Great sound and decent bit of tension. The story is also pretty good.

Devils backbone

This movie was directed brilliantly. It's not overly scary but you do get some thought provoking moments.

Mum and dad

This is a fetish horror. Some of this is disgusting especially the dads fetish. This film is pretty dark but it doesn't take away from the story.

The midnight meat train

This is stunningly beautiful film. It has everything. The tension, the good actors and a great story. It does fall away abit in the middle.

Unborn

Creepy in parts and the story is easy to follow. It's worth a watch.

Mum and dad is really not my cup of tea. I just found it sick and horrible really.

Mum and dad is really not my cup of tea. I just found it sick and horrible really.
I know what you mean, not for everyone.
But thanks for the opinions on them. Fourth first person in a couple of days to even bother commenting on them apart from seeingisbelieveing.

But thanks for the opinions on them. Fourth first person in a couple of days to even bother commenting on them apart from seeingisbelieveing.
There's so many threads and so little time. It can take a while.

There's so many threads and so little time. It can take a while.
I know thanks anyway.