Courtney Hadwin

Tools    

Holy Moly, this kid sure can sing. Amazing.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
She's not really my kind of singer because that's not my type of music, but there's no denying that she's very talented, and she has an amazing stage presence.

WARNING: "SPOILERS about AGT final results!!!" spoilers below
I thought she had a good chance to win the whole thing. I was shocked when she didn't even make the top five.

I thought she had a good chance to win the whole thing. I was shocked when she didn't even make the top five.
I was very surprised too. I do think that she needs to find her own voice, as it were. Calling her Janis Josplin reincarnated is not very helpful as she can’t make a career out of that. But she just turned 13 & will write her own songs eventually. I sincerely hope she doesn’t burn out before she’s 30 & I will follow her career with interest.

It's crap like this that made me stop watching American Idol and shows like it.
Ambiguous post. Do you mean you like Courtney & thought she should win or you wish she wasn’t on the show in the 1st place?

Ambiguous post. Do you mean you like Courtney & thought she should win or you wish she wasn’t on the show in the 1st place?
I don't watch the show, but I've seen parts from when my wife watches it. The same night you made the thread, my wife told me about her. I went on YouTube and watched all her performances and was in tears. Then I came on the forum and saw she was gone and I was super pissed. I stopped watching American Idol and shows like it back when Adam Lambert got knocked off.

A lot of people had the same reaction as you. Turns out Courtney is headed to LV to headline with the guy who actually won AGT. I just hope her little head isn’t turned. It’s a lot for a 13 year old to handle. And I have to wonder about her schooling; is she gonna be tutored?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't watch the show, but I've seen parts from when my wife watches it. The same night you made the thread, my wife told me about her. I went on YouTube and watched all her performances and was in tears. Then I came on the forum and saw she was gone and I was super pissed. I stopped watching American Idol and shows like it back when Adam Lambert got knocked off.

You have to remember that these shows are just stepping stones to a career for the people who are talented. Many of the people who have been voted off early have gone on to have better careers than the winners.