We've Got Balls The Movie

Tools    

So I've been looking up some indie movies (because alot of big films this year disappointed, to say the least). Checked out Sleepless Night and Graceland. Graceland is doing alright with film festivals thus far. I love its core message.

In considering this, I found another movie, We've Got Balls The Movie, though a bit on the quirky side, and its charm has won me over already. I don't know what it is about this movie. The script seems decent enough, though watching the trailer I don't really have a good angle on what the movie's true premise is. I guess the acting seems really genuine for an indie film.

What do you make of it?

How very subtle.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Seems to have a very weak plotline and weak acting. I guess we will see huh?

Seems to have a very weak plotline and weak acting. I guess we will see huh?
mmm... acting seems strong all around. Plot, on the other hand, well we just know it's about bowling and a town of people so far. I mean you can argue that Big Lebowsky was stirred to have a weak plot when its trailers were released, and we all know how that turned out! Not expecting BL levels of lines here but we've been surprised before.