Christian Bale visits Colorado Shooting victims.

Tools    

That's good that Warner Brothers gave them some money.

Hey, if I had gone to this theater and got shot and killed and someone else got rich off of me dying... I wouldn't care. Know why? Cause I'D BE DEAD! Not like I could use or enjoy the money, anyways. That's the way the cookie crumbles. So, looking at your bank account and feeling guilty is silly. Sad... I can understand feeling sad. But guilty? I could only imagine feeling guilty if the person who died didn't really like you, or you didn't like them. But even then, HA HA, you have the money and they don't!

PM me if you wanna invite me to the movies and use me as a shield.

But they did, WB donated money to them. Listen, no one will ever change my mind about this, so we will never see eye to eye on this debate. It is NOBODY'S fault except the lunatic who decided to massacre incident people without warning. If they want money to make them feel better go after whatever he has. People could lose their jobs at the theater or at WB because they will lose money from paying this guy.

Too me, it's just me, he is saying this is the price tag on my friends life. Every time he looks at his bank account he'll think of his friend dying, oh i'm rich because of him. I just find it really appalling. But thats me and my stance.

You may have the last word sir, i need more light hearted banter in here ha this is depressing.
The thing I have a problem with! The f***** bas**** who did what he did, he sent a letter to some University about what he was going to do. However, they didn't open it till the tragic death of 12 innocent people. The Bas**** sent it 10-12 days before it! That's bad!!!

The thing I have a problem with! The f***** bas**** who did what he did, he sent a letter to some University about what he was going to do. However, they didn't open it till the tragic death of 12 innocent people. The Bas**** sent it 10-12 days before it! That's bad!!!
Should have emailed it if he wanted someone to read it

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Yeah, but that is no excuse for a University. I don't blame them, but it makes you think????

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Was there anyone at the University though? or was it Summer break?

He gained my respect. Very kind of him.

I honestly doubt he did it for the publicity. Seems like he did it because he felt bad. It is possible he 'avoided' publicity and told everyone to not contact the media expecting that people would do the opposite thing. However that is not very likely.